Didn't hear about this in the news...

QED

Diamond Member
Dec 16, 2005
Speaking as a new McCain supporter, I could really care less about this.

Unless Joe Biden did something illegal or unethical, I don't see how he can or should be held responsible for everything everyone in his inner circle does or says.

351Cleveland

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001
Originally posted by: QED
Speaking as a new McCain supporter, I could really care less about this.

Unless Joe Biden did something illegal or unethical, I don't see how he can or should be held responsible for everything everyone in his inner circle does or says.

Depends... did Biden fire him?

daveymark

Lifer
Sep 15, 2003
Palin's story is too juicy to focus on this right now. That said, it'll be interesting to see how Biden would answer a question on this subject, especially if the question is asked by Palin.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
Originally posted by: daveymark
Palin's story is too juicy to focus on this right now. That said, it'll be interesting to see how Biden would answer a question on this subject, especially if the question is asked by Palin.

It's a shame that the liberal media is focusing more on babygate than Biden's association with a felon.

idiotekniQues

Platinum Member
Jan 4, 2007
the media will always focus on the more gossip-y shallow stories.

hopefully they soon focus on stories like this about dems and see how they respond - as well as real concerns about palin based on her political past with things such as the bridge to nowhere and her not realizing much of anything about international affairs until this year.

the babygate should just play out without hyperactive media focus - let the right wing expose their hypocrisy on their own.

TechAZ

Golden Member
Sep 8, 2007
Sorry, didn't want this to drop out of the limelight....but we have more pressing issues. Like if Sarah Palin ever told her daughter about birth control.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Naw its not advisors we should worry about. Its the pastor. Pastors are always evil corrupt people, ya know. Keep U eye on the pastor. ;)

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Originally posted by: Pliablemoose
LOL, that's gonna leave a bruise...

Yep. Another campaign resignation coming soon.

Talk about lack of judgement? Jeebus, Biden's campaign official is guilty of extortion in connection with the same freakin REZKO case? WTH? Am I reading this correctly?

One single corruption case (with guilty pleas) tieing to the two candidate TOGETHER in the same scandal. OMGWTFBBQ

This is Rush Limbaugh's best Labor Day weekend EVER. :)

Fern

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: CPA

It's a shame that the liberal media is focusing more on babygate than Biden's association with a felon.

Vast left-wing conspiracy? :laugh:

The media isn't working this because guilt-by-association isn't accepted in western society. I have a 2nd cousin I've never met who is sitting on death row for murder. What does that say about me? Nothing.

TechAZ

Golden Member
Sep 8, 2007
Originally posted by: Vic

The media isn't working this because guilt-by-association isn't accepted in western society. I have a 2nd cousin I've never met who is sitting on death row for murder. What does that say about me? Nothing.

You've never met that person, you said it yourself. These associations are close personal ones, close working ones, and show serious judgment flaws and possible corruption.

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
-snip-
The media isn't working this because guilt-by-association isn't accepted in western society.

What?

Where have you been during this election cycle?

We've already seen numerous campaign officials and advisors *forced out* over MSM reporting of connections etc.

I've lost count of how many peoiple have been thrown under the bus. Hillary has had several, so have McCain and Obama.

Why should Biden and his campaign official be any different.

Has somebody put something in the US water supply?

Biden chooses an admitted felon as his top advisor, an advisor involved in the Rezko thing? And Obama chooses him at his VP without first getting Biden to dump the guy?

The world (or Obama fans in AT P&N) has gone insane.

Fern

heyheybooboo

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2007
Originally posted by: idiotekniQues
one of the two original links just cherry picks information from this source, which does clearly show biden's response at the time swiftly and cutting ties. also shows obama returing all rezko money and condemning him:

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blot...tory?id=5649093&page=2

They are desperate and are trying to drive the news because of their epic failures.

They don't want you to know that the Governor of Alaska has now retained counsel in her ethics investigation and that her 'abstinence-only education policy' failed with her own daughter ... :p

FuzzyBee

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2000

The media isn't working this because guilt-by-association isn't accepted in western society.

Obviously, you don't ever read the paper or watch the news...

Fern

Elite Member
Sep 30, 2003
Originally posted by: idiotekniQues
one of the two original links just cherry picks information from this source, which does clearly show biden's response at the time swiftly and cutting ties. also shows obama returing all rezko money and condemning him:

http://www.abcnews.go.com/Blot...tory?id=5649093&page=2

Ahhh... So the Judicial Watch is falsely claiming that Biden is still associated with this guy?

If Biden dumped him long ago, then I change my stance (mistakenly based upon a belief the guy was still on Biden's campaign staff) and this is a non-story now.

Fern

Budmantom

Lifer
Aug 17, 2002
Just another day in the Democratic party...... it's the politics of hope for a change.

TechAZ

Golden Member
Sep 8, 2007
I didn't realize he cut all ties swiftly. My bad, looks like a nothing story here then. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong :eek:

What is it with so many scumbags latching on to political figures? Disgusting.

Napalm

Platinum Member
Oct 12, 1999
Originally posted by: TechAZ
I didn't realize he cut all ties swiftly. My bad, looks like a nothing story here then. I'm man enough to admit when I'm wrong :eek:

Pretty disingenuous of you. If you were serious, you would include your new found revelation (Biden immediately cuts ties) in the title. I doubt you'll do this as it would be the honest thing to do - but maybe you'll surprise us...

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Napalm
Pretty disingenuous of you. If you were serious, you would include your new found revelation (Biden immediately cuts ties) in the title. I doubt you'll do this as it would be the honest thing to do - but maybe you'll surprise us...

It would be the honest thing to do.

Arkaign

Lifer
Oct 27, 2006

Scumbags in politics is SOP, sadly.

Some of the few politicians I trust (from all stripes)

Ron Paul
Chuck Hagel
Obama (yes, really)

351Cleveland

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001

Depends... did you hire him to advise you? Did you fire him after he was arrested/convicted? Palin is being strung up (maybe literally) in another thread for an associate with AIP... which last I checked was NOT criminal (assuming it to be true). I am assuming you would agree that association to be a non-issue as well?

351Cleveland

Golden Member
Apr 14, 2001

Ah. he fired him. Good. I dont support Biden, but I do respect him a little more.