Didn't Finish: Hard Reset

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

andylawcc

Lifer
Mar 9, 2000
:( I can't get pass the "Goliath" / "silver surfer looking" boss

i kept hiding behind the 4 pillars and fire rockets at him.... only to run to the next pillar when he fires the Homing missiles. If I luckily survive and still have enough ammo, it is then the little critters that gets me.

dpodblood

Diamond Member
May 20, 2010
PC gamers should be supporting anyone doing PC exclusive games there are almost zero and if these guys got funded for an AAA title we could see something crazy-amazing in DX11 and with all the bells and whistled turned on.

Even though I quit the game before the end (maybe I'll finish it someday) I would 100% have to agree with this. Even though this game may not be perfect - and I wouldn't expect it to be for the size of the studio - I would still recommend supporting developers like this. Studios willing to develop a decent PC port let alone a PC exclusive these days are a rarity. Vote with your wallet and support these small studios, or one day crappy ports will be all that's left.

Skunkwourk

Diamond Member
Dec 9, 2004
I thought it was well worth the 3.75 I paid during the last steam sale. In fact for 10-15 I'd say it's still a good value.

I thought they did a good job with their weapons. I really liked the gravity upgrade for the grenade launcher and the stasis upgrade for the electric mortar. However I agree the story was forgettable, and the level design could have been better as it wasn't always clear where to go.