Diamond Rio PNP300 for $15 soon!!!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

rapture

Jan 27, 2000
Down mobshop!!!
I guess it's impossible to get the mp3 cycle for just &quot;a little bit&quot; above 100$. :<

MagisterLudi

Feb 18, 2000
Heh, they weren't kidding about accomodating you and raising the price, were they, roprecht? To the tune of $45?

roprecht

Banned
Jun 12, 2000
What a Rip off...........!!!

I emailed them this letter showing my appreciation as I was promised a buy cycle at a little over $100!

For Attention: CSR Manager:

I just spoke to a Mobshop Customer Servive Representative a few minutes ago and he informed me that the reason that the Diamond Rio PNP300 had a minimum price of $145.00 is so that people could use the Visa rebate. This is the stupidest thing I've ever heard. The old price was $99 less $50 Diamond Rio rebate is much better than $145 - $25 -$50!!!!

What was requested was a buy cycle with a minimum of just over $100.......not 100% over. Offering the Player at this price is an insult to everyone. Firstly I'm sure Mobshop does not fork out any money for the Rio rebate, also I'm sure you don't lose much if not anything on the visa rebate. If the price is not corrected to what was promised(I have been emailed informing me that a buy cycle would be offered at just over $100...not $45 over) I will never purchase anything from Mobshop and nor will any of my friends and family.

Feel free to write similar letters of gratification for their kind accomodation!

pkchu

Mar 30, 2000
hey everybody, I bought a Rio300 but forgot to turn in the $50 rebate form..I think it was due a weeks ago. Is tehre anyway to still get my $50??? I promise not to lag next time.....

ialpha

Banned
Mar 20, 2000
yeah i got the Rio300 awhile back...think from VA.
but I eventually got my rebate from Diamond. If it doesnt show up you can call them to find out. They have a 1-800 Number somwwhere.