Diablo type game that isnt point n'click

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mindcycle

Golden Member
Jan 9, 2008
Silverfall is similar to Diablo and with the expansion (Earth Awakening) installed will let you move using the wasd keys. Actually, unless you get the expansion don't bother with the original as it's flawed. ..but if you have the expansion it turns it into quite an enjoyable game.

drebo

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
I would advise staying away from Hellgate: London. It's a piece of crap.

Guild Wars was pretty fun, though.

tk149

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2002
Originally posted by: us3rnotfound
Originally posted by: skyofavalon
yes,do you know of any

WOW

World of Warcraft (WoW) isn't even remotely similar to Diablo, except for being an RPG in a fantasy setting.

Sorry, OP, I can't think of any Diablo-esque games that use WASD.

Smilin

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2002
Are there any Diablo type games where you can move your character with the WASD buttons ?

WOW

Are you serious?

yes,do you know of any

yes,do you know of any

WOW

Originally posted by: DSF
Quite a large vocabulary you have. Nice to see that you use it to help people too.

OMFG.

http://s131.photobucket.com/al...g-head-on-keyboard.gif

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Well to be fair guys, the preferred spelling of the World of Warcraft acronym is WoW. I thought he was just exclaiming WOW as well at first.

Regardless, I would recommend Hellgate if you don't mind a buggy piece of crap from a company that no longer exists. Actually, scratch that, I don't recommend Hellgate at all. :frown:

KT