Devastating memories of first experiences with the opposite sex

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

abc

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 1999
TextTo this day, I search for Lauren whenever and wherever I can, using Google and the like. I'd like to apologize for being so immature.

hey there, do you mean u never encountered her after your call to her??? did she even say anything while you dropped your news to her?

yeah, it was a nasty joke on her part, she was little. and i wouldn't say u overreacted. you were little too.

if you want to find her, it should take about 300 to 600 bucks i think to find the average findable person.

she may not even remember it as being such a incident. or she may remember it clearly and changed her life forever. You never know :cool:

lawaris

Banned
Jun 26, 2001
Originally posted by: dude
I remember when I was around 8 or so playing "doctor" with my two friends (female). Of course, back then, who knows anything about sex? It was some crazy shiznit. Mostly just exploring. :) Anyways, they were tugging on my wee-wee a little bit and somehow later I was doing crazy stuff like sticking leaves and twigs in their :Q ! I don't believe they gave any pain reactions to that but it was awhile ago.... :D

Of course, later in life, there were other "experiments" done throughout my school years. :D

with leaves and twigs ?
rolleye.gif

PICS pls.:D

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
abc, we did talk after the "break-up," but only rarely. We were too immature then to discuss our feelings and apologize.

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
Originally posted by: lawaris
I remember when I was around 8 or so playing "doctor" with my two friends (female). Of course, back then, who knows anything about sex? It was some crazy shiznit. Mostly just exploring. :) Anyways, they were tugging on my wee-wee a little bit and somehow later I was doing crazy stuff like sticking leaves and twigs in their :Q ! I don't believe they gave any pain reactions to that but it was awhile ago.... :D

Of course, later in life, there were other "experiments" done throughout my school years. :D

with leaves and twigs ?
rolleye.gif

WTF! These are 8-year-olds we're talking about here :disgust:

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
I was 5; attending morning senior kindergarten classes. One morning before school started, I was outside just waiting around for the bell to ring, standing in front of the big bay window. Steven came up to me, declared he was going to kiss me--I wasn't too thrilled with this--and then cornered me and all I remember was kicking and trying to get free.

Boys!

lawaris

Banned
Jun 26, 2001
Originally posted by: GTaudiophile
Originally posted by: lawaris

with leaves and twigs ?
rolleye.gif

WTF! These are 8-year-olds we're talking about here :disgust:

U r an idiot !

I was talking about his "other experiences ".

Pls. ask for clarifications if u do not understand

Geekbabe

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 16, 1999
www.theshoppinqueen.com
This thread is such fun, I've been thinking back over the yrs, it seems that every yr that I can remember I always had the misfortune of being liked by the most evil little boy in the class. You know the one, the kid always doing detention or sitting in the principal's office for some outragous stunt. Of course they had to do every embarrrasing thing possible to make sure you noticed them !

Then I grew up, and all that changed was that the evil little boys became evil big boys and I actually liked a couple of them back :)