Devastating memories of first experiences with the opposite sex

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Mine was when I was 12 or 13, I had been "going out" with this guy for about a year. Well, this day I had these shorts on, and they ripped right in the hiney, so I had to wrap my shirt around my waist to hide them. And we were at a fair an hour from home, so I couldn't go home to change. Well, my boyfriend (lets call him Keith, because that was his name, duh) decided to inform me he was only using me for one thing. (we had never even held hands, but I guess he was a slow mover) Well, I slapped his face, and dumped him right there, how dare he say such a thing, and stormed off as dignified as possible with half my ass hanging out of my pants. Not easy to do you know! The next day he apologized profusely, and swore to me he loved me, please come back to him. I said yes, and he replied "You are so stupid, I only did that so I could dump you back, duh!" and ran off laughing. I learned a valuable lesson that day. :(

Oh, and then there was the time my glasses were broken, (my vision is horrible, a doctor once told me my prescription is equivelant to 20/1500 and 20/2000.) So I was checking out this guy, I thought he was hot. Turns out it was a girl, how embarrassing. :eek:

Those are some of mine, I am sure others of you have them too. You better dammit! :p

Siva

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2001
Oh, and then there was the time my glasses were broken, (my vision is horrible, a doctor once told me my prescription is equivelant to 20/1500 and 20/2000.) So I was checking out this guy, I thought he was hot. Turns out it was a girl, how embarrassing.
now come on, we all know you're a lesbian, just admit it

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Thank you HappyPuppy, at least you shared. The rest of you, come on, I know I am not the only one who did stupid things. Am I the only one brave (or stupid) enough to admit them? :eek:

Siva, bite me. :p

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
when I was back about 14. This girl asked me out. Out on to the field we went after I had done with athletics in my lunch break. Was out there the *new* couple (dam we did some silly things!!!! but I was 14 so thas *okay*) then people wanted us to kiss so we did kiss. The other couples were there and we were all kissing our gf at the time. Went out to a furhter part downt he field. Now 3 couples and the gang was back away. We were just kissing some petting but not much if any if I can remember....

next few days it turns out I had fingered her! then her and other girls all confronted me and then she was doing that girl thing and told me if I came within one mile of her she'd cut my hands off!! We only kissed. THAT was embarressing. A big group of girls like that and everyone else watching.........

bmacd

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
<reminisce> my first experience with a girl was great...she was my first love. </reminisce>
<rant><blush> It was about 6 girlfriends later that it all went downhill. I was friends with this cute girl who my friend was "crushing" and he was a faithful mormon, despite her prudeness, it wouldn't have made any difference. So...to get closer to the girl, i dated her best friend b/c they ALWAYS hung out together (the girl i dated was a mormon as well). Long story short, i broke up with my "girlfriend" seeing as her best friend had no interest in me whatsoever, and after i broke up with the girl, she "came out of the closet" and admitted her bi-sexuality. I've never been so mortified in my life. To make things worse, she started stalking me out of "love", despite the two months that we were actually "going out". She got a job at my old workplace for about two weeks and tried to find out as much information about me as possible, then got a job where my mom worked. She made it quite clear who she was (in regards to being my mom's son) and was sure to let them know exactly how "gay" she was. Argh!!!!!!

</blush></rant>

-=bmacd=-

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: pillage2001
Let's see.. I was 16 and I freaked when she put her hands under my...p..a....n...........:eek:
:D lol

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Originally posted by: pillage2001
Let's see.. I was 16 and I freaked when she put her hands under my...p..a....n...........:eek:
Well I would freak too! No one better touch my pans, T-Fal isn't cheap!

:D

toph99

Diamond Member
Aug 25, 2000
my first kiss... was, well, disgusting. she had bad breath, and pretty much had her tongue down my throat. very sloppy... felt like she was licking around my mouth :disgust: i think i was 14 or so

Alienwho

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
Yeah like in 4th grade we were playing football at recess, and these group of girls come up to me and are like, "you touched so and so's boob yesterday and she's pissed!" i'm like wtf i've never even held hands with a girl what's the deal. Anyways they kept saying I touched her boob so i was like ok yeah well maybe I did, and that was the end of that (and the guys were jealous). :cool:

Murphyrulez

Golden Member
Mar 24, 2001
Originally posted by: Koing
next few days it turns out I had fingered her! then her and other girls all confronted me and then she was doing that girl thing and told me if I came within one mile of her she'd cut my hands off!! We only kissed. THAT was embarressing. A big group of girls like that and everyone else watching.........
Does anyone understand this? I'm not sure I do. What is "that girl thing"? Did you "finger" her? You didn't know at the time? Where was the "big" group of girls, at the field or in the school?

<<<<-------- confused

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
Oh yes, the first time I ever kissed a girl, exluding those 5th grade playground kisses that don't count, but a REAL kiss. She was two years older than I was and had a few boyfriends already, so she was experienced and I didn't know my own ass from a hole in the ground. I was a really bad kisser, I mean terrible, that first time.

But, I'm a real fast learner! hehe

Dec 28, 2001
ROFLMAO!:Q:D

Umm, yeah . . .. Well, you're not the only one who had these types of memories . . . but I don't have the balls to tell them out in the open, like you do, apparently . . .. :D

hzl eyed grl

Super Moderator<br>Elite Member
Dec 28, 1999
My first kiss was a few days before I turned 16. I had no freaking clue what I was doing. I remember that for the first few minutes I was sitting next to him while he was kissing me....my mouth wide open and not moving my mouth or anything. Finally, I was like...Oh yeah! I'm supposed to be doing something. :eek: heehee (Yes, I now know what I'm doing. :p )

Well I would freak too! No one better touch my pans, T-Fal isn't cheap!
Yeah, and they better not bring any metal near it either! :p

EDIT: I just remembered another event. lol I was in second grade and wanted to be a big girl and wear a training bra. Half-way through the day I was tired of it. (We were having a party that day or something, I think because our parents were there.) I remember going into the bathroom, taking the bra off, and putting it in a bag that my mom and I were going to take home. I think it was right before we were supposed to leave I heard this boy that I had a MAJOR crush on say...."Hey, who's is this?" (or something like that) I turned around and he had my bra. :Q Somehow it had managed to fall out of the bag.

There's my wonderful second grade memory for ya. ;) heehee

gopunk

Lifer
Jul 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Murphyrulez
Does anyone understand this? I'm not sure I do. What is "that girl thing"? Did you "finger" her? You didn't know at the time? Where was the "big" group of girls, at the field or in the school?

<<<<-------- confused
i am confused as well.

one of my most interesting memories is being dumped several times, and each time, not knowing that i was even going out with the girl.

her209

No Lifer
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: gopunk
Originally posted by: Murphyrulez

<<<<-------- confused
i am confused as well.

one of my most interesting memories is being dumped several times, and each time, not knowing that i was even going out with the girl.
LOL... so young... so innocent :D

Squisher

Lifer
Aug 17, 2000
Like being caught butt nekkid in the back seat of a '64 Oldsmobile by two cops.......talk about buzzkill.

ASK THE COMMUNITY