Deus Ex Human Revolution/Mankind Divided now DRM-free on GOG, on sale

BFG10K

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
Deus Ex Human Revolution and Mankind Divided released DRM-free on GOG, currently on sale: https://www.gog.com/promo/square_enix_sale

It's worth noting that Steam still appears to have Denuvo in Mankind Divided while it has obviously been removed in GOG's version.

If you value consumer rights then support GOG. More sales will convince more publishers to go DRM-free.

Red Hawk

Diamond Member
Jan 1, 2011
Interesting...if the Steam version indeed does still have Denuvo but the GOG version doesn't, it would be an interesting test case to show the performance penalty of Denuvo. Not quite worth paying $30 for though when I already have the Steam version.

BFG10K

Lifer
Aug 14, 2000
Interesting...if the Steam version indeed does still have Denuvo but the GOG version doesn't, it would be an interesting test case to show the performance penalty of Denuvo. Not quite worth paying $30 for though when I already have the Steam version.
Yup, my thoughts exactly. Fortunately I think Overload Gaming will test it in the future and I'll be sure to link it in my DRM thread when they do.

I picked up the GOG version for like $six bucks when it was on sale.

Last edited: