Deport Melania Trump

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
:D:biggrin:

http://www.nationalreview.com/article/432679/donald-trump-melania-trump-immigration-h1b-visa
National Review Online said:
In the case of Alexia Palmer, a Jamaican model recruited by Trump and brought to the United States, the agency told her — and federal immigration authorities — that she would be paid $75,000 a year, a figure that seems to have been the agency’s go-to figure. Given that the “prevailing wage” was calculated at $45,000 a year, immigration authorities would not have any reason to believe that Palmer was simply being brought in to undercut domestic rivals financially. But, in reality, she was paid about $10,000 a year on average.

..Trump has publicly stated that — his words here — “a young and beautiful piece of ass” is a shield against all criticism. But the third/current Mrs. Trump is literally the poster girl for a modeling agency that is credibly accused of systematically abusing the very immigration laws whose robust enforcement is the purported raison d’être of his presidential campaign. If immigration abuse is an existential threat and getting tough on the families is our new national ethos, there’s only one conclusion.

Deport Melania Trump.

The Right-wing media is a lot more fun these days.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Trump loves immigrants, ya know.

Everyone loves him, just because he says so.

:whiste:

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Non story. She didn't make it as a model and didn't even put much time into it. You're only hearing the media side of the story, coincidentally, just coming out now, in the election year. Won't sway the voters, sorry, and thanks for playing.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
Non story. She didn't make it as a model and didn't even put much time into it. You're only hearing the media side of the story, coincidentally, just coming out now, in the election year. Won't sway the voters, sorry, and thanks for playing.

Oh, I'm sure Drumpfs side of the story would be a lot more convincing.

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
Oh, I am just a messenger. Remember the article was written by some GOP person. Let compuwiz1 play.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Oh, I am just a messenger. Remember the article was written by some GOP person. Let compuwiz1 play.

No play from me because I'm only here to tell you I don't give a shit and most people aren't going to either.

I'm out.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
The about-face and walk-back on this war on Trump by the Repub power brokers who are going to lose the choke chain around the elephant's trunk that they've had since only heaven knows when is going to be just so much fun to watch once Trump gets the nod.

I would really like to be a fly on the wall when Trump calls them in for a meet and greet and gets his revenge on those corruptive assholes.

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
Yah. Like the ones who write at National Review. Or Fox News. Or Wall Street Journal. For far too long they have been feeding misinformation to LIVs.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
..Trump has publicly stated that — his words here — “a young and beautiful piece of ass” is a shield against all criticism.

A broken digital clock is right once a day. I saw a story a disproportional amount of work visas were issued to models coming to the US

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Damn, she is a hot piece of ass. Would definitely smash and I hope Trump keeps importing more like her.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
A broken digital clock is right once a day. I saw a story a disproportional amount of work visas were issued to models coming to the US

So we are disproportionately importing very hot women? Am I the only person that wholeheartedly supports this and wants to see it vastly expanded/increased?

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
So we are disproportionately importing very hot women? Am I the only person that wholeheartedly supports this and wants to see it vastly expanded/increased?
This comment belongs in the low information voters thread, I believe.

Thanks for the contribution.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
This comment belongs in the low information voters thread, I believe.

Thanks for the contribution.

Your new catchphrase sucks balls but why you mad bro? Sure all of these chicks are surely way out of your league but you never know, maybe one of them will pity you.

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
Your new catchphrase sucks balls but why you mad bro? Sure all of these chicks are surely way out of your league but you never know, maybe one of them will pity you.

At my age yes they are...and stop calling me Shirley !
But if I had Drump's money...

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
I was confused initially because unlike the right-leaning members on this board my real life GOP friends (who are not the Establishment, lol) are highly negative of The Duck's candidacy. They believe The Duck is a con artist. I suspect some supporters of The Duck on this forum are simply rooting for the party's likely nominee, not because they believe The Duck is really an amazing material for the presidency.

Whatever the case is, it seems indisputable that there is a strong disagreement surrounding The Duck's candidacy within the GOP. I am waiting for The Duck to move left of Hillary Clinton on some issues once he secures the nomination, which will cause some Establishment wingnuts (i.e. Fox & friends) to explode.

lopri

Elite Member
Jul 27, 2002
Here is another out of touch conservative on NYT who now believes a brokered convention is a Constitutional duty.

Ross Douthat said:
As Donald Trump attempts to clamber to the Republican nomination over a still-divided opposition, there will be a lot of talk about how all these rules and quirks and complexities are just a way for insiders to steal the nomination away from him, in a kind of establishment coup against his otherwise inevitable victory.

We can expect to hear this case from Trump’s growing host of thralls and acolytes. (Ben Carson, come on down!) But we will also hear it from the officially neutral press, where there will be much brow-furrowed concern over the perils of party resistance to Trump’s progress, the “bad optics” of denying him the nomination if he arrives at the convention with the most delegates, the backlash sure to come if his uprising is somehow, well, trumped by the party apparatus.

Americans speak and think in the language of democracy, and so these arguments will find an audience, including among party leaders and delegates themselves.

But they cut against the deeper wisdom of the American political tradition. The less-than-democratic side of party nominations is a virtue of our system, not a flaw, and it has often been a necessary check on the passions (Trumpian or otherwise) that mass democracy constantly threatens to unleash.

http://www.nytimes.com/2016/03/13/opinion/sunday/the-party-still-decides.html?ref=opinion

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015

Nice comeback, bro!

I mean, you, like, totally said nothing relevant to anything, and you, like then assumed that you totally destroyed me by saying nothing relevant to anything!

Thanks for the contribution, chief!