Dentist who touches...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mugs

Lifer
Apr 29, 2003
Originally posted by: slycat
its just a pain in the arse alrite?...friggin search and found 1 new dentist...now 1week later gotta go
search for a new one. i don't care if from now on she gets the female doc instead of the fogey.

Ummm, how often does she go to the dentist? I've never minded it when the hygenist rests her breasts on my head while she's cleaning my teeth.

I think your girlfriend is reading too much into it.

I think I'll need pics of the girlfriend in order to pass judgement on the dentist.

TitanDiddly

Dec 8, 2003
Originally posted by: mugs
its just a pain in the arse alrite?...friggin search and found 1 new dentist...now 1week later gotta go
search for a new one. i don't care if from now on she gets the female doc instead of the fogey.

Ummm, how often does she go to the dentist? I've never minded it when the hygenist rests her breasts on my head while she's cleaning my teeth.

:camera:?

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
Originally posted by: mugs

bwuahaha, i was just thinking the same thing. My orthodontist had an assistant who'd also land on my head.

DT4K

Diamond Member
Jan 21, 2002
Maybe he's a perv, maybe it's unintentional.
The bottom line is that if it makes her feel uncomfortable, she should just go somewhere else.
Is it really that much of a pain in the ass to just call another dentist, ask if they are taking new patients, and make an appointment if they are?
Couldn't take more than 5 minutes.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
heh i had a dentist that had big boobs. they would hit me all the time. it was great! she was hot with big hooters! never enjoyed going to the dentist so much. she was always booked solid heh

My grandpa was the one that mentioned i should go see her. he just loved going there heh

dxkj

Lifer
Feb 17, 2001
my gal goes to a place where there are a few dentists and one of them is really, REALLY old.
this dude is like 50-60?...asian male. now the last time she was there she swore he was kinda
'rubbing' her in all the wrong places. Like the doc sits above your head and each time she says
he's rubbing his forearms and elbows against her chest. even after repeated silent protests with
her upper arms, he doesn't seem to get it. She wants to give him the benefit of the doubt but it just
seems real obvious.

she has another appt today and i think i'm gonna insist to be in there with her..is that possible? the room is
kinda open(no doors) but he sits by the corner so there is chance to 'hide'. Anyways, she feels real uncomfortable
and i was wondering what can we do without causing a ruckas?..no commotion according to her.
Anything she can wear differently...do differently?..or anything i can do?

Next time she will be getting the female doc permanently so this is like the last time with the male doc...
even then i don't wanna give him any freebies. :|

hey loser, ever hear of another dentist? elsewhere?

Imdmn04

Platinum Member
Jan 28, 2002
Please, the dentist's hot assistants always rub their boobs on me when I go visit my dentist. I don't think they are intentionally trying to make me horny, its just that the positioning of a dentist working on you is kinda awkward, so touching you in some certain spots are sometimes incidental but unavoidable.

Tinkerhell

Golden Member
Jul 12, 2003
Originally posted by: Shockwave
Because theres only 1 dentist in all of San Fransico right?? Geez man, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

erm...she kinda just dumped one dentist so this guy is brand spanking new.

So? If she feels uncomfortable with him, why would she still go to him? If that happened to me, I wouldnt go there ever again.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Hmm... getting off on touching with elbows ??? I don't know about that one...