Dentist who touches...

slycat

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
my gal goes to a place where there are a few dentists and one of them is really, REALLY old.
this dude is like 50-60?...asian male. now the last time she was there she swore he was kinda
'rubbing' her in all the wrong places. Like the doc sits above your head and each time she says
he's rubbing his forearms and elbows against her chest. even after repeated silent protests with
her upper arms, he doesn't seem to get it. She wants to give him the benefit of the doubt but it just
seems real obvious.

she has another appt today and i think i'm gonna insist to be in there with her..is that possible? the room is
kinda open(no doors) but he sits by the corner so there is chance to 'hide'. Anyways, she feels real uncomfortable
and i was wondering what can we do without causing a ruckas?..no commotion according to her.
Anything she can wear differently...do differently?..or anything i can do?

Next time she will be getting the female doc permanently so this is like the last time with the male doc...
even then i don't wanna give him any freebies. :|

TitanDiddly

Dec 8, 2003
Dude... paranoid much? I'd put my money on that the geezer has been working like that for years, and not from being a perv. It's probably an old habit.

Edit: Does your girlfriend protrude in his airspace more than others would? :D

slycat

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Shockwave
Because theres only 1 dentist in all of San Fransico right?? Geez man, GO SOMEWHERE ELSE

erm...she kinda just dumped one dentist so this guy is brand spanking new.

slycat

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
Originally posted by: PhasmatisNox
Dude... paranoid much? I'd put my money on that the geezer has been working like that for years, and not from being a perv. It's probably an old habit.

i hope ur right...thats what i am forcing myself to bet on.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
So you're saying I shouldn't have to take off all my clothes before my dentist gasses me???!! Why that little.....

Shockwave

Banned
Sep 16, 2000
Well dude, I would say your niave and arrogant if you think your chic is the hottest girl to ever walk into his office.
I wouldnt sweat it, worst case...Go somewhere else. Why did you switch to this guy to begin with?

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: CorporateRecreation
Originally posted by: brunswickite
Originally posted by: CorporateRecreation
he's old, let me get off thinking about her dude.

do you mean him?

did I?

Do you mean "did I say that" or "did I get off thinking about her" or "did I get off thinking about her dude"?

:confused:

;)

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
she should just go to another dentist PERIOD. have a friend or relative recommend one that isn't a pervert.

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: WinkOsmosis
Why does she keep going to him? Maybe she likes it.
that's what i am wondering. if a dentist did that to me he'd be the one losing a tooth.

slycat

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
its just a pain in the arse alrite?...friggin search and found 1 new dentist...now 1week later gotta go
search for a new one. i don't care if from now on she gets the female doc instead of the fogey.

slycat

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
muthafvcka...i 'm gonna stand right near him today and see if he pulls that shite.

TwinkleToes77

Diamond Member
Jul 13, 2002
Why not request a different dentist from the same office when she makes appts? It's probably nothing anyways.. and since when is 50-60 really REALLY old???

Yossarian

Lifer
Dec 26, 2000
well I've had these teeth for a while now and I don't recall a dentist ever touching my chest at all. now that could just be the ether, I don't know.