Democrats Threaten to Protest…Themselves!

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
It's curious that what you seem to be able to see in others, you are unable to see in yourself. Maybe you should consult one of your other entities.

I don't think it is all about me, while you do seem to think it is all about you.

Big difference.

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007
I don't think it is all about me, while you do seem to think it is all about you.

Big difference.
Pretty funny. Count the number of occurrences of 'I' and 'me' in your previous response. See any inconsistencies between that and your statement in this response?

But nice try, anyhow. This is really starting to suck. You seem more interesting when you're not discussing your political views... But then I stand by my earlier statement about the great possibility that you're just fucking with people. No one with any self esteem could honestly admire palin's political views. Who knows what you really believe politically.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
Pretty funny. Count the number of occurrences of 'I' and 'me' in your previous response. See any inconsistencies between that and your statement in this response?

But nice try, anyhow. This is really starting to suck. You seem more interesting when you're not discussing your political views... But then I stand by my earlier statement about the great possibility that you're just fucking with people. No one with any self esteem could honestly admire palin's political views. Who knows what you really believe politically.

If it makes you happier, consider this - the only one I am fucking with is you.

Arrivederci, baby!

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Honestly, I find most of the "unique" and self-attributed commentary made here from the leftish to be regurgitation of the rantings in the Huffington Post, DailyKos and the like and I would rather that anyone doing the regurgitation link the article or blog they are copying or paraphrasing. No original thought there at all. In the future, please, no Wall O' Text, just a link to the leftish sources of your stale opinion.

I'm responding only to that part of your post where you actually responded to what I said.

If the left regurgitates walls o' text from left-wing biased sources, and you regurgitate walls o' text from right-wing biased sources, why do you assume yourself to be better than they?

Keep in mind, I very rarely post "walls o' text" from ANY sources, so kindly don't pretend I do. And in those very rare cases when I do post articles, I post to actual news articles, and not to some political commentary or opinion piece. Thanks.

Many thanks, though, for your own linkage to Townhall.com! They have lots of interesting opinion pieces that could be fodder for my posting!
And a free copy of Palin's book with a subscription to their site! woohoo!!

edit: oh yeah, I don't speak Portuguese, so I'll return the favor in Spanish. Chinga a tu madre, pendejo! :)

Last edited:

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
I'm responding only to that part of your post where you actually responded to what I said.

If the left regurgitates walls o' text from left-wing biased sources, and you regurgitate walls o' text from right-wing biased sources, why do you assume yourself to be better than they?

Keep in mind, I very rarely post "walls o' text" from ANY sources, so kindly don't pretend I do. And in those very rare cases when I do post articles, I post to actual news articles, and not to some political commentary or opinion piece. Thanks.

And a free copy of Palin's book with a subscription to their site! woohoo!!

edit: oh yeah, I don't speak Portuguese, so I'll return the favor in Spanish. Chinga a tu madre, pendejo! :)

Actually the phrasing is more commonly used in Brazil than Portugal, and since I saw a Brazilian movie yesterday... ;-)

Anyway, I see you are wearing a green hat today! (Can you figure out what that means?)

The joys of language learnt through years of diligent study in dive bars everywhere! Though my Spanish isn't that good I would enjoy offering you a very special retort. Appropriate comments, however, do tend to have regional nuances so I can't reply with the required vigor and hope that you will get more than a slight flavoring of the sauce. Do you speak with a Mexican, Costa Rican, Argentinian, Columbian, Dominican, Puerto Rican, Cuban, Castillian or Catalan accent?

Anyway, as you are on the down low, how about some poetry?

Asomate al balcon,
Con tu cara de sardina frita,
Que eres capaz de asustar
A todas las almas benditas.

Es bueno mantener el decoro
y no es malo mucha disputa
pero creo que en este foro
hay mucho hijo de puta.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006

I admire Palin's political views, to the extent I have seen them explained. (Haven't read her book.)

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007
If it makes you happier, consider this - the only one I am fucking with is you.

Arrivederci, baby!
I would have no problem accepting this if it weren't for your many, many unbelievable posts in which I wasn't even remotely involved. Maybe you'll want to borrow from the palin playbook and blame something else for your tripe. I bet the forum software caused your fingers to type this drivel.

PJABBER

Diamond Member
Feb 8, 2001
I would have no problem accepting this if it weren't for your many, many unbelievable posts in which I wasn't even remotely involved. Maybe you'll want to borrow from the palin playbook and blame something else for your tripe. I bet the forum software caused your fingers to type this drivel.

It did! It did! I blame the new forum software entirely for fucking with you as it most certainly does!

BTW, if a tree falls in the woods and no one hears it fall, has it really fallen at all?