Democratic debate #3

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
On a totally separate note I thought it was really funny how oblivious Williamson is. For anyone out there who is apparently as stupid as she is (Slow, this is for you), there is a completely obvious reason why Fox News, Sinclair, and conservatives are nice to her. It would also immediately end the second they thought she would actually a threat to them.

Kind of funny how you thought the craven partisanship, dishonesty and shameless lying of conservative media somehow pointed to something bad about liberals. You really are the world's easiest mark.

Funny how you make it all about me. A Democrat complains about Democrats and you drop on your knees in front of me to make it all about me. Close your mouth and listen for a minute.

Craven partisanship, dishonesty, and shameless lying, eh? It was a Democrat presidential candidate that said it, you might want to think on that one. But speaking of those attributes, what do you think about MSNBC here? Look at them push that agenda. Laughable how transparently dishonest, partisan, and agenda-driven they are. And born suckers like you lap it up.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Funny how you make it all about me. A Democrat complains about Democrats and you drop on your knees in front of me to make it all about me. Close your mouth and listen for a minute.

lol, you clearly didn't even understand my post. Thanks for proving me right yet again.

Craven partisanship, dishonesty, and shameless lying, eh? It was a Democrat presidential candidate that said it, you might want to think on that one. But speaking of those attributes, what do you think about MSNBC here? Look at them push that agenda. Laughable how transparently dishonest, partisan, and agenda-driven they are. And born suckers like you lap it up.

I don't give a shit about MSNBC as I don't think I've ever watched it. It is pretty amusing that you routinely post links to Fox News, Breitbart, and randos on YouTube and then complain about other people lapping up agenda driven media though. Hahaha. It's things like this that make me sometimes think you're a parody account designed to make conservatives look stupid.

Reactions: Bitek

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
And those that can't afford it should just hurry up and die, preferably in the streets so banks and creditors can take their remaining property easier.

That's basically what Glenn is advocating and I can only hope that's how it ends for him because of karma.

If I got really sick then I’ll just hide my assets and let liberals like you pay for my care. That’s what you want after all.

SMOGZINN

Lifer
Jun 17, 2005
If I got really sick then I’ll just hide my assets and let liberals like you pay for my care. That’s what you want after all.
I'm sure you would, but what you don't seem to understand is that we don't want you to have to hide your assets. Your wealth should not be a gate to your healthcare.

Reactions: ivwshane

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
I'm sure you would, but what you don't seem to understand is that we don't want you to have to hide your assets. Your wealth should not be a gate to your healthcare.

Until then let the bodies fall in the streets. Good object lesson for kids about applying yourself in life so that you can actually afford healthcare.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Lol. Glenn having another rage stroke.

People here tell me how unintelligent I am regularly. Yet, I have a good job that provides decent health care, it really isn't hard if one is willing to put in even just a little effort. Time to stop blaming society for personal failures.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
People here tell me how unintelligent I am regularly. Yet, I have a good job that provides decent health care, it really isn't hard if one is willing to put in even just a little effort. Time to stop blaming society for personal failures.

It’s almost as if factors other than ability and work influence someone’s position.

Gee, who would have guessed.

Atreus21

Lifer
Aug 21, 2007
No, replacing them with Medicare, which runs very well and of which people seem to have very few complaints. Why did you just purposefully swap the known government agency which the candidates are saying will provide insurance for a state agency that has nothing to do with medical insurance that everyone complains about?

Just out of curiosity, why do you think everyone dreads going to the DMV across the board?

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
Just out of curiosity, why do you think everyone dreads going to the DMV across the board?

As an aside, I actually don't mind going to the DMV (of course I go quite rarely). I also go to a DMV where I don't ever wait in a line. You think all DMVs have huge lines, don't you?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

What does that have to do with Medicare, which is rated quite highly?

I mean we are talking about Medicare for all so we should probably concern ourselves with Medicare and not the DMV, right?

You should probably be pretty happy that more people would have access to a program that people like so much. Right?

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000

My local dmv is awesome. In fact when I moved I was surprised at how short the wait time was. I never had any issues and they were very helpful.

But who knows, I only visit the dmv once or twice a decade.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Working hard gets you places. Being a liberal and making excuses gets you to mom's basement.

From your comments in that tax cut thread it seems likely that you make significantly less than many of the liberals here that you think should be living in their moms’ basements.

Do you think they make more than you because they work harder or because they have more ability?

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004

Bootstraps! With a spoonful of FYGM.

How about we take that to a vote? Every year we reap the bitter harvest of trickle down, resulting in ever growing poverty, lack of wealth, lack of opportunity and missing basic human needs right here in America. Obama spoke to those voters. Trump spoke to them. You cannot deny they exist, or the plight they are in. Obama failed to do enough. Trump is sending them backwards into deeper despair. It's time we pushed forward and helped them.

You want to tell them to !@#$ off, that's your business, but don't be surprised when they respond in kind.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000

the way it works right now is if you are sick you will spend everything on that until you are in poverty. At that point the gov will pick you up as long as you stay in poverty. Freedumb right?

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Funny, it's always the same conservatives who complain about other people not paying their own way who are the first to line up for 'free stuff.'

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

Weird, the guy who constantly blames society for getting 'passed over' for a freakin call center job now wants us to believe his professional life is the exact opposite.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
And Beto is an useful idiot feeding the NRA talking points.
F**** the NRA and f*** politicians giving a s*** what they think. Look where we are with politicians doing the reverse. My two cents.

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
I would ask the slow brained one slowspyder.
Farmers work hard. Why do they need a welfare program right now?

Reactions: Jaskalas

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I, for one, am always just amazed at how hard working all these conservatives are at spending all their working hours posting on internet message boards.