Democrat being held accountable for things the Republicans did every day. This time Jen Psaki.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

If you havent heard her name yet its because so far she hasnt behaved like an angry child every day since her boss was in office. Nor has she pushed an agenda of Alternative Facts or other nonsense. She also didnt make up a little boy who wrote letters to the president.

Reactions: HomerJS

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Well it seems to me there wasn't an explicit endorsement of McAuliffe by Psaki. Rather, it was more of a show of support for him as being expressed by the Press Secretary who was in her mind speaking for the Democrat party's members at large. She used the word "we" and not "I" three times in her one comment of support for her fellow Democrat.

It would be a very different thing if she was expressing support for one Democrat over another. With that in mind, I would argue there was no intent of violating the Hatch Act when expressing support for a fellow party member over someone from the opposition party.

Or is this simply a matter of dealing with esoteric entrepreneurial jargon here?

mect

Platinum Member
Jan 5, 2004
What a strange response. She said she will be more careful with her language in the future, and that words certainly matter.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
What a strange response. She said she will be more careful with her language in the future, and that words certainly matter.

Indeed, considering this was Republican's response for years

p9Y8K0l.png

Reactions: DarthKyrie

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Always a fun time when Republicans demand that we pretend to believe them when they claim to care about things like this.

We know you don’t actually give a shit so you’re just exposing yourself as a shameless liar. Don’t you have any dignity, shame, or self respect?

Nov 29, 2006
Always a fun time when Republicans demand that we pretend to believe them when they claim to care about things like this.

We know you don’t actually give a shit so you’re just exposing yourself as a shameless liar. Don’t you have any dignity, shame, or self respect?
Rhetorical, I'm assuming? :p

Last edited:

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Rhetorical I'm assuming? :p
Haha it is definitely rhetorical. He has been abundantly clear that he has no problem being a transparent, dishonest hypocrite.

It’s weird to normal people that he constantly humiliates himself like this but he doesn’t seem to mind so I guess more power to him.

Jul 9, 2009

Here we have a judicial expert showing how what Vice President Harris did may violate the law.

"Democratic leaders have pulled out the stops to help Terry McAuliffe’s struggling campaign for governor of Virginia. Figures from Barack Obama to Stacey Abrams have stumped for McAuliffe, who is in a tight race with businessman Glenn Youngkin.

The key for McAuliffe is Black voters and, to spur turnout, Vice President Kamala Harris has taped an endorsement of McAuliffe that is reportedly being played at hundreds of African American churches around the state. The problem is the “Johnson Amendment” makes such political pitches in churches a violation of federal law.

Making matters worse, this knowing violation occurred just days after the filing of a complaint against White House presssecretary Jen Psaki for clearly violating the Hatch Act in using the White House press room to support McAullife."

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Here we have a judicial expert showing how what Vice President Harris did may violate the law.

"Democratic leaders have pulled out the stops to help Terry McAuliffe’s struggling campaign for governor of Virginia. Figures from Barack Obama to Stacey Abrams have stumped for McAuliffe, who is in a tight race with businessman Glenn Youngkin.

The key for McAuliffe is Black voters and, to spur turnout, Vice President Kamala Harris has taped an endorsement of McAuliffe that is reportedly being played at hundreds of African American churches around the state. The problem is the “Johnson Amendment” makes such political pitches in churches a violation of federal law.

Making matters worse, this knowing violation occurred just days after the filing of a complaint against White House presssecretary Jen Psaki for clearly violating the Hatch Act in using the White House press room to support McAullife."

You didn't really respond to my post. Why would you expect us to pretend to believe you care about this? We all know you don't, so what do you get out of this other than humiliating yourself?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I'm always concerned when a member of the Administration openly violates 501c3 tax laws. Even more concerned when it's a Democrat.

Well then as someone concerned about members of an administration violating tax laws you're going to want to read this:

Reactions: DarthKyrie

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Lol I like how tajjys link is really just about tax exempt entities direct involvement in "politicking". Oh yea, fantastic, let's get on the investigations of all those churches speaking out for Republicans publicly. I'm pretty excited about that.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
I'm always concerned when a member of the Administration openly violates 501c3 tax laws. Even more concerned when it's a Democrat.
Prove it bitch-boy - link up a post of yours showing your deep concern regarding any of the last administrations misdeeds when it came to violating tax laws, hatch act etc.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Concerned about politicking in tax exempt entities?

Get 'em tajjy