Dell refurbished laptops 48% off with code

shady28

Platinum Member
Apr 11, 2004
If they had any good deals, I can't find them. I think they blew out of the good stuff. Mostly they have intel gen 7 and older 2 core / 4 thread laptops left. That's not bad if you're looking at the $300 price point (after discount), certainly I'd rather have one of these than a Celeron cheap $300 laptop.

But the ones that are even remotely new are the gen 8 7490 touch models and they'll run around $600 after discount. For that, you can get a new Inspirion with a Tiger Lake 4C and Xe graphics + 512GB SSD ($639). So I'm not seeing it on the refurb site.

sammykhalifa

Dec 26, 2014
Yeah I didn't see anything that I just had to grab (though as you said they sold fast). Good advice on the newer vs. older options out there though.

shady28

Platinum Member
Apr 11, 2004
Yeah I didn't see anything that I just had to grab (though as you said they sold fast). Good advice on the newer vs. older options out there though.

Dell seems to have some big sales on their Vostro line. These are better than the inspiron's for construction, not as good as latitude. Kind of a mid-range business laptop. After using corporate laptops forever, I can't stand the cheap stuff they sell at retail.

This one - Vostro 5402 14" - is actually a really good deal. $699 new with 11th gen, Dell sells them refurbished with 10th gen processors for $800+ :)

Link

Reactions: Pohemi

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
For those who are not aware this is the site where Dell sells off lease business systems. Companies typically lease these systems for 3 years then send them back to Dell where they are cleaned, tested and put on this website. Their inventory is hit or miss and the discounts vary. I recently ordered an off-lease OptiPlex 7050 to replace my aging 7010 home office system. Last year I picked up a 7010 SFF to use with various flavors of linux. I have ordered several systems from here and have not had any problems. They typically have a 100 day warranty so if you get one be sure to test it thoroughly during that time.

EDIT: Just to clarify, this is different than Dell outlet where refurbished systems are also sold.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pohemi and shady28