Status
Not open for further replies.

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
What a dink.

Edit: You can't listen to it all when he starts offensive statements in his first sentence.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Wow, all the kids here....anyone over 50? I see all the young people have to resort to bullshit name calling because they can hide behind the curtain of the internet...

Get yourself a life.
49 year olds are kids? Get yourself a brain.

monovillage

Diamond Member
Jul 3, 2008
Sorry Hammerman, I didn't listen to it since I don't usually click links. You're just unfortunate that you were attacked by some of ATP&N resident leftist trolls. If you make another post try to get more information in the OP. Sorry for their trollish behavior, but they're leftists.

Hammerman

Jul 2, 2002
Sorry Hammerman, I didn't listen to it since I don't usually click links. You're just unfortunate that you were attacked by some of ATP&N resident leftist trolls. If you make another post try to get more information in the OP. Sorry for their trollish behavior, but they're leftists.

Thanks for the info....I do appreciate it. These trolls gang up on one like a bunch of scum pond leeches around here without any thought process..

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Wow, all the kids here....anyone over 50? I see all the young people have to resort to bullshit name calling because they can hide behind the curtain of the internet...

Get yourself a life.
Thanks for the info....I do appreciate it. These trolls gang up on one like a bunch of scum pond leeches around here without any thought process..
D:

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
what a chickenshit, can't stand a little criticism.

btw does any one have the original link? I missed it.

Status
Not open for further replies.