Mar 15, 2003
Let this die.. I vented.. I'm fine.. I won't get anyone fired.. Snorted some coke.. good.. much better now

bigalt

Golden Member
Oct 12, 2000
i try not to get worked up about that sort of thing in the first place, but if it will make you feel better feel free.

AgentBehemoth

Jun 13, 2003
Just let it go and rest assured that this chick will get fuX0red in the future for fuX0ring over somebody today.

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
thats lame to try to get someoen fired for this...

she was just probably trying to avoid having the lady turn into a bitch and start screamign when she refused to sell her tickets

so the lady lucked out and got tickets.....

shady123

Golden Member
Dec 30, 2002
don't wtf that ticks* me off too, thats unnacceptable next time they should've used fandago.

Jan 18, 2001
You should devote your life to getting people fired for any and all injustices they contribute too. This will give your own life meaning and a sense of social worth that you have otherwise missed out on so far.

haha just kidding!

relax. and drink a beer if you are of legal age.

Ender

Golden Member
Jul 24, 2001
You're quite the holy avenger, aren't you?
rolleye.gif

WhiteKnight77

Mar 10, 2003
I would be talking to the manager about it. No one should be treated any differently just because they are "from" a different city. It's called planning ahead.

BooGiMaN

Diamond Member
Jul 5, 2001
besides you should have stuck up for the ticket girl and said: hey bitch buy a ticket to the next show or get the fvck out the way

you would had gotten soem love from the ticket girl ;)

Mar 15, 2003
Originally posted by: yamahaXS
You should devote your life to getting people fired for any and all injustices they contribute too. This will give your own life meaning and a sense of social worth that you have otherwise missed out on so far.

haha just kidding!

relax. and drink a beer if you are of legal age.

OK, I'm not this mental little guy who's about to blow a fuse at any given moment.. I don't think that she should get fired.. I'm just a bit frustrated and don't think that is fair.. I won't mention this to anyone and will just b1tch when it directly effects me .. just venting.. done..