Dehydration is probably one of the most painful and horrifying death out there then how...

KillerCharlie

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2005
I don't know where you got the idea it's painful and horrifying. I known more than one person hospitalized for dehydration after heavy exertion and heat. They basically just got really fatigued and passed out.

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
I find it weird that a cybercafe employee wouldn't tell someone who has fallen asleep to go home; surely that's a far better way to avoid situations like this happening. That's just aside from the fact that a 30-something guy gaming for more than a day straight is likely going to stink, and that can't be good for business either. It sounds to me like cybercafe owners like this one apparently is are little better than people running opium dens.

kyrax12

Platinum Member
May 21, 2010
I don't know where you got the idea it's painful and horrifying. I known more than one person hospitalized for dehydration after heavy exertion and heat. They basically just got really fatigued and passed out.
It's what I heard.

Apr 20, 2008
I got to the middle east over a week ago and can't shake dehydration. I'm pounding a lot of water, am inside most of the time and am not physically exerting myself. Still pissing yellow and orange, suffering from the symptoms of dehydration.