Deep Blue Sea

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: DeadByDawn
Yeah, Samuel Jackson has been in a lot of B movies lately, seems he'll take any script that it thrown at him.

Yeah, especially those Star Wars things... ;)

DeadByDawn

Platinum Member
Dec 22, 2003
Originally posted by: DurocShark

Yeah, especially those Star Wars things... ;)

LOL, well some would argue those are B movies too, but really he has done A LOT of movies in the last couple years.

NuKe9

Golden Member
Jun 29, 2001
Originally posted by: GoodToGo
The best part of the movie is when the girl tries to prevent herself from getting electrocuted and has to take off ALMOST everything ;)

That would be Saffron Burrows.. she is pretty damn hot, but could stand to put on a few pounds. She's borderline anorexia!

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
I liked the movie, but TBS totally mucked it up. I only watched 5 minutes or so of the TBS version(the part when the blonde chick falls in the water and eaten by the shark), but I'm watching it, the chick falls into the water, the dude tries to reach her, she submerges, then you see faces of dismay. WTF? TBS totally cutout the scene where she comes back out of the water seemingly going to escape, then you see that she is halfway in the sharks mouth and basically toast.

If the TBS version is all you've seen, go rent the DVD!