Deep Blue Sea

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
It's on TBS right now ... how'd you guys like this movie ? Not a bad story but of course Jaws was the original. The part where Samuel L Jackson dies was quite a shocker, wouldn't you say ? That dude never dies in movies !

Lager

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
I was shocked that the girl died.

Why didn't LL Cool J die first? Ruined the movie for me.

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
Michael Rappaport and the "prick" from Good Will Hunting are in it too... nice cast they put together.

Lager

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
Originally posted by: rh71
Michael Rappaport and the "prick" from Good Will Hunting are in it too... nice cast they put together.

I can't understand one word Michael Rappaport says.

Who's the prick? You mean Clark? That Hahvad boy?

rh71

No Lifer
Aug 28, 2001
The "prick" was the self-absorbed Nobel Prize Winner. I saw Good Will Hunting the other day... yet I can't remember his name in that movie... it's Stellan Skarsgard.

The ending to the movie was weird...well, not the ending, but its whatever they say at the ending. Its retarded.

GoodToGo

Diamond Member
Jul 16, 2000
The best part of the movie is when the girl tries to prevent herself from getting electrocuted and has to take off ALMOST everything ;)

SuperGroove

Diamond Member
Dec 17, 1999
Originally posted by: GoodToGo
The best part of the movie is when the girl tries to prevent herself from getting electrocuted and has to take off ALMOST everything ;)

I concurr.

Paul
-the horny bastard.

PanzerIV

Diamond Member
Dec 19, 2002
Originally posted by: GoodToGo

Hmmm....why that's my favorite scene in the movie too! What a small world..hahaha. :p

Other than that the movie was passable. Yes, it was shocking when Samuel Jackson became Mako chow.

DurocShark

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
Originally posted by: Tetsuo
I saw it in the theatre when it first came out, haven't seen it since

I caught the tail end of it last night. It was on while I was moving...

I saw it in the theater too. Much better there because the movie basically sucked and needs the big screen and massive sound to be tolerable.

And I love sharks. But every shark movie after Jaws was junk.
rolleye.gif

AMCRambler

Diamond Member
Jan 23, 2001
The coolest part was when the shark chomped onto the guy on the stretcher when the helicopter was reeling him in! Looked like the chopper guys were inventing some new form of extreme fishing!

Maverick

Diamond Member
Jun 14, 2000
that movie was horrible. Samuel L Jackson's death scene was the worst. The whole thing was as bad as a B movie.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
The movie was horrible! Almost on par with Brotherhood of the Wolf, Showgirls, or Empire Records.

Ugh, just thinkin about is making me feel ill. *hack* *spit*

the girl has nice lips

Yeah, and a sexy mouth too!

:D

DeadByDawn

Platinum Member
Dec 22, 2003
Yeah, Samuel Jackson has been in a lot of B movies lately, seems he'll take any script that it thrown at him.