Decent cheap guitar...Epiphone $200 Wilshire *DEAD*

Status
Not open for further replies.

EarthwormJim

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2003
Wonder if this would be a good first guitar for my little brother.

I have an 80's Japanese Squier (Fujigen Gaki) sitting right next to me that I've been working on for him, but I really want to keep it for myself (pickup route and new electronics). I really love that thing.

uOpt

Golden Member
Oct 19, 2004
I have an 80's Japanese Squier (Fujigen Gaki) sitting right next to me that I've been working on for him, but I really want to keep it for myself (pickup route and new electronics). I really love that thing.

Not to mention it's very valuable by now, even if routed.

Gibson486

Lifer
Aug 9, 2000
Wonder if this would be a good first guitar for my little brother.

it would be a very nice first guitar. It's cheap and it's probably better than most $200 guitars.

Your guitar is probably worth double what other current squires are worth. I doubt he would appreciate that guitar as much you would.

nomadh

Jan 19, 2004
Careful about buying it for someone else many people think they are a very awkward looking guitar. For avalability and playability right now its tough not to just get another squier. $70 on CL will get you a very playable strat in your choice of color. If you have the ability to setup a guitar and maybe adjust it you can find a great selection of SX guitars at rondomusic.com. Check out the p-90 set neck lp jr's for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.