December Jobs Report

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
So we're getting back to the same nominal level with China that we were at before Trump started shitting on the world desk?

Oooh, how easily pleased you are at literally nothing happening.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Poor easily impressed spidey. It's hard work continually polishing his favorite orange turd. Why won't people be nice and appreciate his turd?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I think the desperation on your part to deflect and pretend this is bad news is real. #TDS

No you don’t, haha. This comes from the same place where your hilariously wrong stock market thread came from and I’m sure you’ll use the same rationalizations.

Remember, you reason emotionally and not factually. That’s why this keeps happening.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
So we're getting back to the same nominal level with China that we were at before Trump started shitting on the world desk?

Oooh, how easily pleased you are at literally nothing happening.

China never before imported rice from us. Never. You're having a tough time this morning already.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Hey Spidey, any thoughts on the president being implicated in multiple felonies yet?

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Poor easily impressed spidey. It's hard work continually polishing his favorite orange turd. Why won't people be nice and appreciate his turd?

Yea, I'm impressed by good news for the country. I know some here hate it when our country does well as you put partisan feelings above America, but for those of us like me that just want America to do well, this is good news.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
So to be clear you believe that sworn testimony in a court of law means nothing? Just want to be sure you’re on the record about that.

To be clear, start a thread showing Trump has committed multiple felonies and we'll go from there. Certainly he's been charged with something if it is so clear cut, no?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
By the way Spidey wants you to know that China buying rice from the US is a yuge trade victory made possible by Trump. Remember, Trump's goal is to reduce the US/China trade deficit. I wonder how that's going?

trad1018-chart-01.png

lol. Is there anything this clown doesn't fail at?

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
To be clear, start a thread showing Trump has committed multiple felonies and we'll go from there. Certainly he's been charged with something if it is so clear cut, no?

You can just start participating in this thread here, where we are discussing Cohen's upcoming testimony to the House. Remember, in a sworn statement under oath in a US court Cohen stated that Trump committed multiple felonies. I'm interested to hear your thoughts on all the felonies and what law enforcement action should be taken.

https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...sight-feb-7-about-his-work-for-trump.2559833/

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
By the way Spidey wants you to know that China buying rice from the US is a yuge trade victory made possible by Trump. Remember, Trump's goal is to reduce the US/China trade deficit. I wonder how that's going?

trad1018-chart-01.png

lol. Is there anything this clown doesn't fail at?

How desperate are you..? The trade deal isn't yet in place. We're still working from old framework. Let's check in after Trump gets his trade deal. Even you have to be smarter than this. Right? (wishful thinking maybe)

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
You can just start participating in this thread here, where we are discussing Cohen's upcoming testimony to the House. Remember, in a sworn statement under oath in a US court Cohen stated that Trump committed multiple felonies. I'm interested to hear your thoughts on all the felonies and what law enforcement action should be taken.

https://forums.anandtech.com/thread...sight-feb-7-about-his-work-for-trump.2559833/

Your desperation is showing. What's so hard about starting a thread about it so this one can stay on topic, about how low unemployment, higher wages, positive movement of workforce participation, added jobs, and new inroads with China for trade have all happened due to Trump. If you want to discuss criminal activity as it is related to Trump, please start a thread on it so I can laugh at you there as you grasp at straws. This thread is about real things, substance.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Your desperation is showing. What's so hard about starting a thread about it so this one can stay on topic, about how unemployment, wages, workforce participation, added jobs, and new inroads with China for trade have all happened due to Trump. If you want to discuss criminal activity as it is related to Trump, please start a thread on it so I can laugh at you there as you grasp at straws. This thread is about real things, substance.

I just pointed you to the appropriate thread. Please participate. I am interested to hear your thoughts about Trump being implicated in multiple felonies.

I will continue to repeat this in this thread until you start participating there as you requested a venue to discuss it an that has been provided.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Now we should be excited about rice shipments. The desperation is real.
We have to give Trump credit for an economy that was already booming years before he took office just like we're supposed to blame Obama for a recession that had already occurred before he took office. Damn the facts, Slow must have his feels! Pointing out the facts will just make Slow obfuscate and tells lies about you.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
How desperate are you..? The trade deal isn't yet in place. We're still working from old framework. Let's check in after Trump gets his trade deal. Even you have to be smarter than this. Right? (wishful thinking maybe)

So on one hand you say China buying rice from the US is evidence of how great Trump's moves are but a ballooning trade deficit, exactly the thing Trump is supposed to be lowering, doesn't matter. You're so desperate that you're twisting yourself up into illogical knots. If China buying stuff from the US matters then the fact that the trade deficit is widening matters. There's no escaping this.

Look, I want the US to do well even more than you do because my desire isn't wrapped up emotionally in some personality cult. The problem is that our president is incompetent and he's failing. We need to recognize that we elected a failure and do something about it, no?

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I just pointed you to the appropriate thread. Please participate. I am interested to hear your thoughts about Trump being implicated in multiple felonies.

I will continue to repeat this in this thread until you start participating there as you requested a venue to discuss it an that has been provided.

Please stop with the desperate attempts to drag this thread off topic because you don't like the positive news in regards to Trump.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
We have to give Trump credit for an economy that was already booming years before he took office just like we're supposed to blame Obama for a recession that had already occurred before he took office. Damn the facts, Slow must have his feels! Pointing out the facts will just make Slow obfuscate and tells lies about you.

I think Obama did a great job helping with the recovery from the disastrous GWB years. But, Trump is taking it to the next level. You guys are far too emotion driven and partisan.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Please stop with the desperate attempts to drag this thread off topic because you don't like the positive news in regards to Trump.

No problem, as soon as you accept my invitation I will move that discussion to there.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
So on one hand you say China buying rice from the US is evidence of how great Trump's moves are but a ballooning trade deficit, exactly the thing Trump is supposed to be lowering, doesn't matter. You're so desperate that you're twisting yourself up into illogical knots. If China buying stuff from the US matters then the fact that the trade deficit is widening matters. There's no escaping this.

Look, I want the US to do well even more than you do because my desire isn't wrapped up emotionally in some personality cult. The problem is that our president is incompetent and he's failing. We need to recognize that we elected a failure and do something about it, no?

I disagree 100% but am glad you made an on-topic post for a change.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
You disagree? So Trump is responsible for the change in rice imports but is not responsible for the widening trade deficit? Do I have that correct? Please let us know if any of this is wrong.

Reactions: nickqt

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

Please explain why China buying rice from the US is a sign of Trump's success but US losing ground in the overall trade deficit is not a sign of Trump's failure.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
You disagree? So Trump is responsible for the change in rice imports but is not responsible for the widening trade deficit? Do I have that correct? Please let us know if any of this is wrong.

Yes, correct. Trump's pressure on trade talks is directly responsible for the rice imports. His trade deal isn't in place yet so trade deficits right now are not important, that isn't the final product. If the trade talks fall through and that trend continues, you might be on to something. But as of now it is a moot point.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Please explain why China buying rice from the US is a sign of Trump's success but US losing ground in the overall trade deficit is not a sign of Trump's failure.

Same reply as above.

"Yes, correct. Trump's pressure on trade talks is directly responsible for the rice imports. His trade deal isn't in place yet so trade deficits right now are not important, that isn't the final product. If the trade talks fall through and that trend continues, you might be on to something. But as of now it is a moot point."

I know how much good news for America irks you.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Same reply as above.

"Yes, correct. Trump's pressure on trade talks is directly responsible for the rice imports. His trade deal isn't in place yet so trade deficits right now are not important, that isn't the final product. If the trade talks fall through and that trend continues, you might be on to something. But as of now it is a moot point."

I know how much good news for America irks you.

lol. The intellectual gymnastics required for declaring Trump responsible for imports but not responsible for the balance of trade are truly amazing.

The desperation is oozing out of every post.

By the way, did you see your official invitation to participate in that thread about Cohen's testimony? I'm interested to hear your thoughts on all the felonies Trump has been implicated in.