December 7, 1941 - Pearl Harbor

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
gqTGc3C.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: Ken g6
Jul 9, 2009
I think he’s saying we need to bring back internment camps. I’m guessing we’ll need to lock up the typical super spreaders, aka Republican politicians and their followers.
The funny thing is, you're serious. Now and forever more i can claim that you want to lock up Republicans and their followers in internment camps.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
So what you're saying is that we should nuke Covid? But what if we get Covidzilla?
We have a day of remembrance for Pearl Harbor day, 9/11, etc, because of the tragic loss of life. Will we have a day of remembrance for every day for the tragic loss of life due to trump's inaction?

Ken g6

Programming Moderator, Elite Member
Dec 11, 1999
"Even though large tracts of Europe and many old and famous States have fallen or may fall into the grip of the Coronavirus and all the odious apparatus of anti-science, we shall not flag or fail. We shall go on to the end. We shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength filtering the air through masks, we shall defend our vulnerable, whatever the cost may be. We shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the landing grounds, we shall fight in the fields and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills; we shall never surrender, until, in God's good time, the Vaccines, with all their power and might, step forth to the rescue and the liberation of us all."

- Winston Churchill (might have said if he was alive today.)

He might also mutter afterwards, "And we’ll fight it with bloody rags on our faces because that's bloody well all we've got!"

Reactions: imported_tajmahal

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
The funny thing is, you're serious. Now and forever more i can claim that you want to lock up Republicans and their followers in internment camps.

Yep super serious. When do you think you started disbelieving reality? Or are you just an old senile man who’s family and friends started ignoring you?

Either way, you are a loser.

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000

Absolutely horrible. Five Pearl Harbors in the first 5 days this December.
We also had over 1,000,000 new COVID-19 cases in those first 5 days.
Do you think the orange menace, accomplice serial killer gave a FF?

Feb 4, 2009
Yep super serious. When do you think you started disbelieving reality? Or are you just an old senile man who’s family and friends started ignoring you?

Either way, you are a loser.

he’s just lashing out.
his feelz are still hurt over the tossing grenades at kids comment.

Reactions: Meghan54

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
We have a day of remembrance for Pearl Harbor day, 9/11, etc, because of the tragic loss of life. Will we have a day of remembrance for every day for the tragic loss of life due to trump's inaction?
The day he's taken to jail, maybe?