Dear LeBron James... you are a worthless person... plays race card

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/blog/ba...race-was-a-factor-in-backlash-?urn=nba-273678

Anyway, maybe race was a factor. The Q Scores certainly seem to support that theory. Then again, his negative rating did slip among black respondents — just not as much — and he was criticized by people such as Michael Jordan, Magic Johnson and Charles Barkley, all of whom are black. Clearly, his moves weren't a big hit no matter the person's race.

NO YOU FUCKING IDIOT, THE REASON YOU ARE BEING CRITICIZED IS BECAUSE OF THINGS LIKE THIS.

Kobe never played the race card when he was accused of RAPE... your bitch ass, which will just continue making excuses, can't keep promises.
your bitch ass doesn't even remember what you have said previously...

7d91e00c9238a7a82d37374968bc700c_lebronringchasing.jpg

It's because you took an ENTIRE FUCKING HOUR to say "haha fuck you cleveland"

it's because you CANT BE THE MAN on a team. you NEVER will be a man... The race card isn't the reason, it's because you were raised by your MOM ONLY... you don't know what it takes to be a man. You are surrounded by those who have been your friends, they leech off of you, and keep you immature. you are a fucking worthless human being who has no semblance of loyalty... your dad didn't either, and im pretty sure you don't like him, but sure looks like you are imitating him.

/rant

Heller

Diamond Member
Jul 10, 2006
Say what you want but the HEAT are gonna be the team to beat this year. HOLLA

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Say what you want but the HEAT are gonna be the team to beat this year. HOLLA

you CAN'T be the team to beat unless you have already proven you are the team to beat... and right now that is the Lakers in the west, and the Celtics in the east. The Celtics and Magic are going to physically beat on the Heat, hard, and dirty, every game.

child of wonder

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2006
Lebron is a woman who can't lead a team to victory. If the Heat win anything this year it will be on the back of Dwayne Wade while Lebron plays the 2nd fiddle role.

xSauronx

Lifer
Jul 14, 2000
I just noticed today that here at work the fire safety response is r.a.c.e (ill spare you the abbreviations)

they give us a card with that on it...whats the answer to fire safety here at this hospital? race. what do i have in my bag? a race card.

AMDZen

Lifer
Apr 15, 2004
you CAN'T be the team to beat unless you have already proven you are the team to beat... and right now that is the Lakers in the west, and the Celtics in the east. The Celtics and Magic are going to physically beat on the Heat, hard, and dirty, every game.

WTF are you talking about? This is the NBA, not the NHL. All you have to do is touch someone and its a foul. Fuck the foulBA for being a pussy league for a pussy sport.

Playing physical .... hhaaaaa

Heat will pwn, everyone knows this

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
WTF are you talking about? This is the NBA, not the NHL. All you have to do is touch someone and its a foul. Fuck the foulBA for being a pussy league for a pussy sport.

Playing physical .... hhaaaaa

Heat will pwn, everyone knows this

I dont even like the NBA, but I'll take a bet against that.

AMDZen

Lifer
Apr 15, 2004
I dont even like the NBA, but I'll take a bet against that.

Well then get to Vegas son, they'll give you better odds than I. The Heat are favored by quite a bit so betting against them should be profitable for you.

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
Hard to argue with this:
Among non-blacks, James' negative Q rating went from 24 percent to 44 after his free-agency announcement. However, among blacks, his negative Q Score slipped just from 14 percent to 15 percent.
Different races reacted differently.

MikeMike

Lifer
Feb 6, 2000
Hard to argue with this:

Different races reacted differently.

yea, they did, but excuses are like assholes, we all have one, and they all smell like shit... in todays world, unless it is SPECIFICALLY based upon race (this wasn't, Lebron went to the world, just to fuck over his employer publicly, something in America, you just don't do... but how would LeBron know, no one in his life has ever held a legit job) He has no idea how to hold on to commitment, he doesn't know how to handle himself without a posse around him. He doesn't know how to handle situations without consulting his friends. HE CANT BE THE MAN ON A TEAM. he is a lil boy, always will be. He will never have his own team, he has to jump in with other people. He is the wingman, he is the one who takes home the ugly chicks so his friends can get laid. He has no semblance of responsibilities. He has no clue what the real life is like.

Honestly, i am placing bets that when the Heat play the Celtics, the Celtics will have atleast 1 player ejected for an uber flagrant foul on LeFail, hopefully injuring him.

digiram

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2004

I agree. I hope my Celtics pwn these fools on October 26th. Can't wait. Gonna be a great show.

chin311

Diamond Member
Feb 27, 2003
i support this because lebron sucks dong and i hate the heat already so thumbs up.

im a magic fan and i'd say the heat wont win it all because they have no depth, 3 good guys and a bunch of shitty has-beens. hope one gets injured then omg fail.

fuck the heat fuck lebron

KeithTalent

Elite Member | Administrator | No Lifer
Administrator
Nov 30, 2005
Go Zombie Sonics! I hope Durant shoves it down your craw, stupid LeBrat.

KT

AMDZen

Lifer
Apr 15, 2004
Go Zombie Sonics! I hope Durant shoves it down your craw, stupid LeBrat.

KT

Finally a team you can root for.

Boston is a shithole, and Miami would be like living in a giant douche bag that encompasses Orlando. LA will be gone soon enough so don't have to worry about that piece of shit.

Jeeebus

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2006
Granted, I don't watch basketball or follow any team - but do you seriously have nothing better to do than bitterly hate this guy? Especially those of you that are not Cleveland fans that now have nothing to divert your attention from how big of a shithole your town is?

I'm not a huge fan of Jason Taylor going to the Jets, but I'm not about to set up a DIE JASON DIE blog because of it.