Dean's well runs dry;he will stop campaigning, but will leave his name on ballot!

Jan 12, 2003
...As I predicted in the "Democrats are dropping like flies" thread :) "The fight must go on to take America back!!!!!!!!! YAHHHHHHAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Wow...you truly are one who can see the future! I mean, who would have thought we would end up only having one democrat to face Bush. I thought they were all going to just run as a big team against the shrub....now it looks like there will only end up being one?!?! How utterly shocking!!

rolleye.gif

HardWarrior

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2004
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx
You lost me somewhere in the middle of your rant; I guess I am too stupid to figure out what you are saying.

Yeah, I feel like I'm missing something here too. :confused:

Gaard

Diamond Member
Feb 17, 2002
Originally posted by: HardWarrior
You lost me somewhere in the middle of your rant; I guess I am too stupid to figure out what you are saying.

Perhaps I can be of service here....

In the thread that Galt mentions, people were questioning why he was surprised that Ds were dropping out of the race. (I don't believe any of the questions/comments regarding his seeming surprise over this were ever answered).

Anyways, that's what he was talking about.

HardWarrior

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2004
Originally posted by: Gaard

In the thread that Galt mentions, people were questioning why he was surprised that Ds were dropping out of the race. (I don't believe any of the questions/comments regarding his seeming surprise over this were ever answered).

Thanks Gaard.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
So he is not really dropping out... That figures, the Birdman has been renegging on his promises to drop out for over a week.....

Come to think of it, that's pretty presidential of him

BugsBunny1078

Banned
Jan 11, 2004
Even the people who dropped out before New Hampshire are still on the ballots. There were actually about 30 people on the ballot in New Hampshire.

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Originally posted by: Gaard

Pretty much...thanks Gaard. :)

:beer:

XMan

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Dean leaving his name on the ballot might have a Perot-like effect on the election. IE, if enough Democrats vote for Dean, they could turn a 50-50 race into a 50-40-10 race.

juiio

Golden Member
Feb 28, 2000
Originally posted by: X-Man
Dean leaving his name on the ballot might have a Perot-like effect on the election. IE, if enough Democrats vote for Dean, they could turn a 50-50 race into a 50-40-10 race.

:confused:

Dean's name will only remain on the ballot during the primary. There will only be one Democrat on the ballot during the general election.

BugsBunny1078

Banned
Jan 11, 2004
His name is on the ballot because the ballots are already printed. Joe Lieberman's name will remain on the ballot too. Let's not try to make this look like some sinister plot. Everyones name who started the race is still going to be on the ballot. You can still vote for them too and if they win I'm sure they will gladly accept the nomination.

zantac

Jun 15, 2003
About damn time, I think we have all had enough of that crazy fair-weather liberal.