Dean lies about his Brother

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
The real joke is that truth tellers sound like me. Everybody loves the truth, right? Most people who are yelling hypocrite wouldn't know it if it bit them in the ass as, of course, it always does.

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000
Originally posted by: MonstaThrilla
Originally posted by: alchemize
Heh even though I didn't give 2 sh!ts about this, it was funny to see the Dean fanboys come out and do the same tactics they always acuse the "bushies" of ;)

Examples?

Well, all of your posts were fine examples. Personal attacks, hints and suggestions about why it wasn't a lie, etc.

MonstaThrilla

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2000
Heh even though I didn't give 2 sh!ts about this, it was funny to see the Dean fanboys come out and do the same tactics they always acuse the "bushies" of ;)

Examples?

Well, all of your posts were fine examples. Personal attacks, hints and suggestions about why it wasn't a lie, etc.

"All of you" is a personal attack? The suggestion that Charles Dean's parents believed he was a covert agent is a bushie tactic? I bluntly stated that Dean shouldn't have considered his brother a member of the armed service. That's a pretty black and white admission in my view. Do you want me to say that Howie kills kittens?

I think its funny that your admission of the point of this thread shows your faithbased flamebaiting. You wanted to see "Dean fanboys" use certain tactics to satisfy your own diluted perversions, and even when they don't, you still see it.

Ask Corn for some of that Kleenex and hand lotion I supplied him. Apparently he enjoys fellatio from Dean fanboys, but I'm not touching that one with my 10 foot pole. :)

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
If any of you actually bothered to educate yourself on the subject, you'd read that Charles Dean might have been in the region for covert government or military purposes. Howard Dean stated that he doesn't believe this and thus rarely ever mentions it, but their father went to his grave thinking it, and their mother still believes it. Howard Dean goes on to say that he will probably never know the truth (I guess if he becomes President they'll clue him in).

But yes, Dean shouldn't have equated his missing civilian brother as a relative in the armed services. Call it a lie if you want. That lie didn't cost us hundreds of American lives and billions of taxpayer dollars...

While it is "possible" dean's brother *may* have been some spy or whatever - dean didn't feel fit to answer that way. He chose to label his brother as POW/MIA, when the question was about the military.
Does this little "lie"/"misstatement" - make alot of difference? No, but when combined with his other "misstatements" and "flip-flops" - it just adds fuel to the fire.

CkG