Dean Goes Nuts

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

heartsurgeon

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2001
i think the wheels fell of the truck last nite..

his fund raising days are over

terry mccauliffe and the DNC bigwigs are crackin open a bottle of cristal and smoking a cuban right now...they are back in firm control...
dean will sputter in N. H. and implode in S.Carolina....

QTArrhythmic

Sep 14, 2002
WHAT ON EARTH? This is simply unbelievable knowing our President, Mr. Bush, always makes correct and accurate statements with superb language skills.

Kerouactivist

Diamond Member
Jul 12, 2001
It funny how when people have a reason to believe in something and act outside the norm (predesigned and fake clapping cues). They get railed in the press and then the ignorant masses jump along for the ride.

I thought it was great, he showed alot of excitement, in a cause worth fighting for, namely getting the President of Special Interest outta the White House.
The only bad thing about Bush losing the election, will be the moving fee that Haliburton will charge to move him back to his ranch in texas, I'm predicting 100-200 million, let just hope he doesn't jump back into the baseball business, I don't want him fvcking up that too.

I'll assume Dick Cheney will continue his role as the head of Haliburton. Which as we all know he has been all along. John Ashcroft will move to argentina to hangout with some like minded friends of his.

Then the long task will begin of correcting all the darn things this pathetic administration screwed up.

digitalsm

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2003
Originally posted by: heartsurgeon
i think the wheels fell of the truck last nite..

his fund raising days are over

terry mccauliffe and the DNC bigwigs are crackin open a bottle of cristal and smoking a cuban right now...they are back in firm control...
dean will sputter in N. H. and implode in S.Carolina....

Id hope if Kerry or Edwards were to get the nomination, they'd push the Clintons and their friends out of DNC leadership positions. The DNC needs an overhaul.