Dean Aims to Plug 'Hole' in Resume

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY
Originally posted by: Moonbeam
Originally posted by: Shanti
Dean / Clark for 2004 !!!

You have to admit, it would be an interesting combination.

It would indeed. A combined IQ orders of magnitude beyond the other side. And they both speak English not Hypnosis and Dumb.

I see elitism still hasn't left your persona.:)

CkG

Me? I'm a nobody and dumb as Bush.

OK, I'll amend my statement this time;)

I see elitism is still alive and well.

See, now it isn't dependent on you being in the picture:D

CkG

My quote's still in the picture so so am I.

To which my statement, althought amended, still refers;)

CkG
Which means it's still dependent on me being in the picture.

No, the statement is not dependent on you being in the picture. See, that's what a person means when they post- "now it isn't dependent on you being in the picture" But whatever, this silly little game is over, we can continue if you'd like but there are more important things to discuss than your IQ quip and duck;)

Now back to dean's hole.

CkG

Well take me out of your quote.

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: MonstaThrilla

Who thought of the idea to spin the blocking of judicial nominees as racism? Its a really good one, and while completely false, I applaud the right wing spinmaster who came up with it. Karl Rove maybe? :beer:

...just my observation...every Hispanic, black, female is shot down by the party of inclusion :(

MonstaThrilla

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2000
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx

Who thought of the idea to spin the blocking of judicial nominees as racism? Its a really good one, and while completely false, I applaud the right wing spinmaster who came up with it. Karl Rove maybe? :beer:

...just my observation...every Hispanic, black, female is shot down by the party of inclusion :(

Oh please. That's not your observation. Republican senators were saying the same exact thing months ago.

Crazee

Elite Member
Nov 20, 2001

Actually every NeoCon nutbag who would follow their own agenda rather than the constitution has been shot down. Too bad they didn't do it with Ashcroft.

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by: Crazee

Actually every NeoCon nutbag who would follow their own agenda rather than the constitution has been shot down. Too bad they didn't do it with Ashcroft.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, from everything ive read on the nominations the dems are blocking it sounds as though they would uphold the constiution rather than promote their own agenda. its not like the liberal scum that are in place now. all they do is change laws to further their own agenda.

perhaps you should read up on the blocked nominees instead of listen to your silly propaganda.

Crazee

Elite Member
Nov 20, 2001
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, from everything ive read on the nominations the dems are blocking it sounds as though they would uphold the constiution rather than promote their own agenda. its not like the liberal scum that are in place now. all they do is change laws to further their own agenda.

perhaps you should read up on the blocked nominees instead of listen to your silly propaganda.

First off is it necessary to call people scum. In no way did I insult you or any group. I would hope other NeoCons might be able to convince you how pathetic you make them look when you result to name calling.

As for my reading up on the nominees, I have that is why I don't support them. Perhaps you should read up some more on Ashcroft who said he wasn't going to persue his own agenda and then went after various state's right to die laws when he said in confirmation that he wouldn't.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
Originally posted by: tnitsuj

It would indeed. A combined IQ orders of magnitude beyond the other side. And they both speak English not Hypnosis and Dumb.
If the other side is so dumb, how come they are in charge???
Because the US is a democracy? Duh!
rolleye.gif

And didn't GWB have this exact same deficiency before he brought in Powell?

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Vic
Originally posted by: tnitsuj

If the other side is so dumb, how come they are in charge???
Because the US is a democracy? Duh!
rolleye.gif

And didn't GWB have this exact same deficiency before he brought in Powell?

Ofcourse he didn't go around saying he'd teach someone a thing or two about defense, now did he?

CkG