(DEAD) zotax 1070 @ microcenter: $289

daveybrat

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jan 31, 2000
My guess is a price error. My local Microcenter in Michigan shows it as out of stock and $384.99.

you2

Diamond Member
Apr 2, 2002
My local store had 10 in stock when i posted this; later in the day when I checked it was sold out and the price was raised. No clue if they actually sold but the 3 stores I checked (on line) all showed sold out.... so who knows ?

PowerEngineer

Diamond Member
Oct 22, 2001
What was even more unusual is that it was available for shipping as well as in-store pickup, something Microcenter never seems to allow on its deals.

I jumped on the opportunity to have one shipped to me, but later on Monday received an email informing me that my order had been canceled. Then on Wednesday, I got another email telling me that the cancellation was an "error" and that they were willing to honor my order at the advertised price if I still wanted it. I talked to one of their customer representatives this morning and they have reinstated my order.

My guess is that they fat-fingered the posted price, but hats off to Microcenter for deciding to honor the orders placed before it was corrected anyway (even from a "guest" checkout).