DEAD: Free Coke 2 Liters!

Page 6 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

gar598

Golden Member
Mar 25, 2001
Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, My Thirst IDs, registrations, and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's plays/entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification.

LurkingInNC

Nov 2, 2001
5/12 over last 4 days for me. sample size is only 1, but that doesn't sound like they're reducing winning events...

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
I am 1 for the last 12 entries and 2 for the last 15. Not so good.

JSLIM

May 25, 2005
Originally posted by: esquared
I am 1 for the last 12 entries and 2 for the last 15. Not so good.

I noticed pratically all my losing codes started off with a "LZ"

bradley

Diamond Member
Jan 9, 2000
Originally posted by: LurkingInNC
5/12 over last 4 days for me. sample size is only 1, but that doesn't sound like they're reducing winning events...

After going through a 0-9 stretch, I almost thought contest throttling was a feasible possibility. That is until I went 3-3 this morning.

jniles

Dec 31, 2005
hopefully they disqualify the abusers and toss thier loot to those who play by their rules:D

krazydimund

May 6, 2004
Originally posted by: ZYFER
heh, tried to request codes and it doesn't send me any...

yes, ive found that when i use my gmail account, i get the codes within 15 minutes...however, when i use my im accounts (netscape.net and aim.com) it takes 12-14 HOURS for the codes to arrive. be patient my son, and/or get a gmail account (pm me if you have yet to get one).

krazydimund

May 6, 2004
Originally posted by: gar598
Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of plays/entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, My Thirst IDs, registrations, and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's plays/entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to submit entries is prohibited and will result in disqualification.

i really hope not, if so i screwed me:( id gotten up to 55 too, doh. im still doin it though, no reason not to:p

Duddy

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2002
Originally posted by: krazydimund

i really hope not, if so i screwed me:( id gotten up to 55 too, doh. im still doin it though, no reason not to:p

I don't think that will ahppen. Besides, the rules did not limit people per household. My brother and dad are playing as well.

vrbaba

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2003
Originally posted by: krazydimund

lol, yeah no reason not too. and im sure they track the shipping address :) unless they are more stupid than i thought..in either case, u either be void already or ull get as many as u have won.

XingHa

Oct 17, 2001
3 wins in 15 plays for me, although 0 for 9 last 3 days. I've been getting a lot of biathalon and nordic ski jumping events lately........

ZYFER

Nov 2, 2002
Hehe, it took around 3 hours to get my codes the first time, got nothing. Second time I got 5 free bottles. They say nothing about limit on how many coupons you get. Just one win per code is all.

TGregg

Dec 22, 2003
If the coupons are only good for 30 days or something, how are folks going to get 100 bottles to their house? Ask if the store delivers?

Anybody have any idea how long a plastic two-liter retains it's cabonation?

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Three more zeros for me. That's 1 for the last 15. Ugh.

TheCoop

Jun 29, 2002
7 for 15 today - not too bad - won 12 previously so my grand total is only 19x5=95 bottles