[DEAD]Bowers & Wilkens P7 Headphones Best Buy $199.98 (Amazon back-ordered)

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Reactions: StephZS

Nashemon

Jun 14, 2012
I know you marked this as DEAD, but on BestBuy.com:
"This item is exclusively available at our stores with Magnolia Home Theater consultants. They'll help you find what you need."

Does that mean they are in-store only? Or did the website once have them for sale? They just say Sold Out with that quote below it now.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
I know you marked this as DEAD, but on BestBuy.com:
"This item is exclusively available at our stores with Magnolia Home Theater consultants. They'll help you find what you need."

Does that mean they are in-store only? Or did the website once have them for sale? They just say Sold Out with that quote below it now.

When I posted it, you could click 'order now'. Now it just says 'sold out'.

They might be available in store for a few people, but there are none within 250 miles of me.

Nashemon

Jun 14, 2012
Cool. I'll see if I feel like going there after work today. If not, I'll go tomorrow during lunch and see what they say about it.

Reactions: UsandThem

Nashemon

Jun 14, 2012
I was able to take printout to Best Buy's Magnolia dept a few moments ago. They looked it up and found that the two they had were being held already. They were able to order me one, but said it won't be delivered until May 14th. They had me pick a delivery window (4pm-8pm) and said a Geek Squad truck will hand it to me at my house lol

It was actually cheaper than the sale price by a few bucks. $192.99, plus tax. Thanks boss!

Reactions: UsandThem