[DEAD]Adata XPG SX8200 480GB NVMe SSD $99.45 after coupon Rakuten

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Yeah, I know they had some issues in the past, and I don't think I have ever posted a deal from them before today. That said, the price was too good not to share (and order one for myself). However, I checked out with Paypal and did not use a credit card. At least with Paypal, I don't have to worry about someone getting a hold of my credit card #.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Well, that was disappointing.

A lot of the complaints I read about them had to due with them cancelling orders because "payment information could not be verified". The same thing just happened to me. I guess I won't be shopping there anymore (or posting any more deals either). I've been with Paypal since 2002 I believe, so I don't buy that reason at all.

Caveat Emptor.........

jana519

Jul 12, 2014
Well, that was disappointing.

A lot of the complaints I read about them had to due with them cancelling orders because "my payment information could not be verified". The same thing just happened to me. I guess I won't be shopping there anymore (or posting any more deals either). I've been with Paypal since 2002 I believe, so I don't buy that reason at all.

Caveat Emptor.........

They probably cancelled your order because you used PayPal. If there's no CC # for them to steal, what's their incentive to sell at that low low price?