David Hasselhoff deserves the Nobel Peace Prize

Amdiggidy

Jan 26, 2005
Just read this quote out of the May 16, 2005 Newsweek (pg. 23 btw):

"I'm proud of shows like 'Baywatch' and 'Knight Rider' because it's about saving lives, not taking lives. It's entertainment, it's tongue in cheek, it brings the world together. I think it's responsible for a lot of world peace."

"--David Hasselhoff, on his artistic legacy, while accepting the Bollywood Movie Award for international star of the year."

He ranks right up there with Mother Theresa and Ghandi.....:confused:

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Amdiggidy

"I'm proud of shows like 'Baywatch' and 'Knight Rider' because it's about saving lives, not taking lives. It's entertainment, it's tongue in cheek, it brings the world together. I think it's responsible for a lot of world peace."

"--David Hasselhoff, on his artistic legacy, while accepting the Bollywood Movie Award for international star of the year."

He's done more for peace that you have Amdiggidy! :p

Kipper

Diamond Member
Feb 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Amdiggidy

Uhh...ok.

Rather exorbitant claim of yours, there.

Zim Hosein

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Super Moderator
Nov 27, 1999
Originally posted by: Toastedlightly
How does that = peace prize?

How the h*ll can you fight when you're masturbating to the babes in his shows! ;)