Darwin Awards Candidate

Ryan

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Og isn't work safe, and the website has been frowned upon here in the past ;) Just FYI.

MisterCornell

Banned
Dec 30, 2004
Originally posted by: Anubis
someone explain it i dont wanna DL it

Man has encounter with boulder while attempting Tarzan rope swinging stunt. No blood involved. Some foul language though.

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: MisterCornell

Man has encounter with boulder while attempting Tarzan rope swinging stunt. No blood involved. Some foul language though.

Is this the video where you actually here his leg snap as he gets caught in the rope?

BigJ

Lifer
Nov 18, 2001
Originally posted by: BigJ

Is this the video where you actually here his leg snap as he gets caught in the rope?

Yep it is, I think this was posted here before. That snap and thud is sickening. :(

Anubis

No Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
tbqhwy.com

Yep it is, I think this was posted here before. That snap and thud is sickening. :(

thanks def not DLing now, i dont need to see/hear that

Indolent

Platinum Member
Mar 7, 2003

Yeah, I remember it from a while ago.