DARPA: Pentagon's "LifeLog" Project

43st

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
More scary stuff from our big happy government. In a few months we'll be seeing government funding going into implanted tracking chips. I wonder how far the Conservative agenda can go with this?

In the land of the free and the home of the brave...
rolleye.gif
Link

The objective of this "LifeLog" concept is to be able to trace the "threads" of an individual's life in terms of events, states, and relationships.

Props to Slashdot.org

sMiLeYz

Platinum Member
Feb 3, 2003
Originally posted by: Thera
More scary stuff from our big happy government. In a few months we'll be seeing government funding going into implanted tracking chips. I wonder how far the Conservative agenda can go with this?

rolleye.gif
Link

The objective of this "LifeLog" concept is to be able to trace the "threads" of an individual's life in terms of events, states, and relationships.

Props to Slashdot.org

What do you expect when neo fascists are running the country, citizen thera?

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Implanted tracking chips? You're being a bit simplistic aren't you? Did you even bother to read the entire document or did your ADD kick in after a couple of paragraphs?

cpumaster

Dec 10, 2000
Originally posted by: shinerburke
Implanted tracking chips? You're being a bit simplistic aren't you? Did you even bother to read the entire document or did your ADD kick in after a couple of paragraphs?

yeah, this is the same agency that give us the evil Internet... down with them and their evil scientists. Down with the Internet... :)

43st

Diamond Member
Nov 7, 2001
Heh... nice Anandtech responce.

They're putting so much time and money into watching us I thought I'd try to help 'em out a bit. It's quite an interesting abstraction, but I fail to se how it's on par with the internet.

Anyway... I'm glad to see the project supports showing up. Thanks guys. :D

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001
Originally posted by: sMiLeYz
Originally posted by: Thera

rolleye.gif
Link

Props to Slashdot.org

What do you expect when neo fascists are running the country, citizen thera?

Who or what do you two blame your utter stupidity and ignorance on? Neo-cons? Republicans? Genetics? Drugs?

Did either one of you even bother to read the link. Or do a little more research before you posted?

Obviously not.

Anything that is invented can be perverted into something terrible. DARPA has done way too much good in the past to be ridiculed every time they solicit projects. Unless of course your IQ is a single digit or your tin-foil hat keeps falling off.

Get smarter or buy a chin strap.

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Ultra Quiet continues to ignore the personal attack rule...

Who or what do you two blame your utter stupidity and ignorance on?

Unless of course your IQ is a single digit or your tin-foil hat keeps falling off.

Did someone you respect not yet advise you to edit your post?

shiner

Lifer
Jul 18, 2000
Originally posted by: Insane3D
Ultra Quiet continues to ignore the personal attack rule...

Who or what do you two blame your utter stupidity and ignorance on?

Unless of course your IQ is a single digit or your tin-foil hat keeps falling off.

Did someone you respect not yet advise you to edit your post?

Cry a little more about it.......

Insane3D

Elite Member
May 24, 2000
Cry a little more about it.......

I don't recall ever finding a need to cry over an internet forum...

Rules are rules, if someone can't seem to grasp them, I'll point it out. Failing to be able to mount a credible argument without personal attacks just highlights the shortcomings the argument had to begin with.