Dane-Elec media streamer

Discussion in 'Mobile Devices & Gadgets' started by mel513w, Dec 25, 2013.

1. mel513w

mel513w Junior Member

Just bought a Dane-Elec media streamer to add extra storage for a mini ipad. For the most I understand about the file storage except I am unsure if you are able to download apps from the apple store to the sd card on the media streamer. I have been to the products web site and you tube, but have not come up with anything. Thanks for any help.

2. Loading...

Similar Threads - Dane Elec media Forum Date
    Best paid windows store media player app Mobile Devices & Gadgets Jul 4, 2015
    Qloud Media how to go back? Mobile Devices & Gadgets Jul 3, 2015
    Best software to make car media center for toddler? Mobile Devices & Gadgets May 22, 2015
    [Any device] Battery usage for streaming media vs. downloading and playing locally Mobile Devices & Gadgets Apr 22, 2015

3. Fardringle

Fardringle Diamond Member

As far as I can tell, it's just for media (music, movies, documents, etc). There doesn't seem to be any way to move/install apps from your iPad to the external storage.

4. mel513w

mel513w Junior Member

Thanks, thats about what I have concluded. It's a neat gadget, but that is my main purpose to extend the storage to that extent. Thanks for the info, may have to take it back and look at alternate storage.