Damn, she's making it difficult to work...

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Remember the girl I asked about the ring? She's hanging around the bridge, where I'm at right now, & I'm having a pretty freakin' difficult time concentrating on calls. Did I mention that I love jeans?

:D

Viper GTS

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
No, no, I've barely talked to her. Haven't seen her in a few days anyway, this if my first day back from my 3 days weekends. Kinda got reminded how gorgeous she is. ;)

Viper GTS

kduncan5

Golden Member
Apr 22, 2000
Now Viper, don't do anything you might later regret. Here's a few things you can try, to get your mind off her:

1. Splash ice cold water in your face.....repeatedly.
2. Blinders (hey, it works for race horses...)
3. Using your right foot, stomp on toes of left foot until you can think of nothing but the pain.
4. Stick little finger in pencil sharpener and either push button or crank briskly.
5. If all else fails, self-gratification:Q should work, at least temporarily..... -kd5-

UG

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
Rule of Life #1: Never get involved with anyone at work.

Corollary to Rule of Life #1: Pain is the master of Education.

Let me say ahead of time, "I told you so."

Yeeny

Lifer
Feb 2, 2000
Well I would tell you to imagine her naked, like they tell you before giving a speech, but I don't think that would work..... ;)

Do you have someone at work that looks like Mimi from Drew Carey? Then you could imagine them naked, and you would probably be too ill to think about anything. Then again, you may go blind. Nevermind, obviously, I am no help! :p

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
GF...

What's to say I haven't already tried that?

It just made things harder...

:Q

Viper GTS

Imaginer

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Well, do you know her by any chance?

Your lust might be talking. To really find out if she is not meant for you, chat about stuff. You know what I mean... Then from there, if her personality or qualities which you do not like, they overpower the lust.

That or you can apply for one of those handicap statuses. And walk around with a white cane... :p

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
No, I'm in love with someone else. They're remarkably similar, though, which might explain why I'm so fond of looking at this person...

Viper GTS