Damn Joni, but really?

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004

I mean, damn, that was painfulllllll!!!
She is just mimicking Trump, she doesn't give a damn about anyone, unless they can be used to gain power and wealth. Really seems to be the unspoken agenda of the republican party. Got mine.... fuck you.

Reactions: zinfamous

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
if she wasn't losing already, that just did it.

Last edited:

Sunburn74

Diamond Member
Oct 5, 2009
Really bad... selling yourself as a farmer. Don't know the prices... and to add salt to injury her opponent gave a nuanced well composed answer...

Bitek

Lifer
Aug 2, 2001
Really bad... selling yourself as a farmer. Don't know the prices... and to add salt to injury her opponent gave a nuanced well composed answer...

Then you lie on top, then pretend it was your earpiece. Lol

She gotta go

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Then you lie on top, then pretend it was your earpiece. Lol

She gotta go

Yeah it's not that she didn't know so much as how she tried to blame everyone else and say her opponent didn't answer. Thankfully they didn't let her get away with it but didn't turn it into a power struggle either.

Reactions: dank69

pauldun170

Diamond Member
Sep 26, 2011
Watch her eyes
Love that panic attack scan of her screen while her mouth is locked in a fake smile.

MrSquished

Lifer
Jan 14, 2013
I read about this yesterday and it sounded bad but it looked even worse on video. This is the perfect metaphor for the races we have happening this year in most elections, the totally out of touch with reality except for the wealthiest folk Republicans vs Democrats who at least have a decent chance of being in touch with the needs of the many.

Last edited:

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Saw the video of that part of the debate. If farmers have one bit of sense left, they will drop her liked a hot rock.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018

Somebody should have told her...

Marginal tits and a cute smile can only take you so far.

You might actually have to read a book or article sometime.

Reactions: zinfamous

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Except they look like they came out of some standard Republican man appealing woman mold.
You know a "Foxy lady".

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

Read?? You know Republicans don't like to learn. Allergic to facts and science

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Forget about beans, Joni Ernst actually did vote time and time again to take away protections for pre-existing conditions. Right there is her Achilles heel.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Conservatism is a racket and their base are the marks.

I'm sure that's the way Repub legislators see things and they're right to see and feel that way. The problem here is that those conservative folks who are being scammed don't think they are. They really don't. A lot of them are single issue conservatives and are more than willing to buy into whatever else that comes along with the Repub political agenda that literally hurts them in their pocketbooks, their portfolios, their healthcare, their educational prospects, their job opportunities and whatever other self-destructive self-demeaning demands that are being made of them from their totally corrupted political cadre who owe their existence and futures to a few very wealthy people who own and operate the Repub Party.