Damn It. Work blocked *.anandtech.com

johnjbruin

Diamond Member
Jul 17, 2001
Originally posted by: kalster
wow

productivity at work is gonna go up ten folds

yup... now i'll actually be working rather than reading all the neffing going on here :disgust:

Sid59

Lifer
Sep 2, 2002
Originally posted by: jadinolf
Originally posted by: johnjbruin
Originally posted by: Sid59
where do you work? what do you do?

I write code. Where?- dont wanna really say it here.

Oh come on, tell us. Nobody's watching.:D

i didn't want to know the company .. i was really looking for something broad. Office, home business, yadda yadda ..

SherEPunjab

Diamond Member
Oct 23, 2002
hehe. it was fun when i was a programmer. my friends were network admins so we got access to EVERYTHING and blocked out everyone else. haha. then we hogged company bandwidth after work and played CS. haha. everyone else in the company was an idiot salesman anyway what do they care.

I was also the de facto tech support guy, my god you won't believe the questions marketing people ask. most are down right idiots.

acemcmac

Lifer
Mar 31, 2003
I'd raise a riot considering that sometimes, these forums are my company's only chance of an in-house fix on various problems. These forums save us countless hundreds of dollars a month (and make me look even more elite than I already am... ;) of course) :beer:

I can atribute my recent promotion (friday) to the success of two major projects.... one during which I posted on ATOT continuously and still completed it in 60% of the anticipated time and the other to a massive system overhaul I worked on that got critical troubleshooting support from AT...

good luck man :beer:

Dedpuhl

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Originally posted by: KingNothing
Dilbert.com is also blocked where I work. :|

Same here. I'm surprised I can still access anandtech. I was using the Sony forums (Star Wars Galaxies) for months....then they ban it. I was so mad.

Oh well.

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
We are waiting on approval for our iprism internet monitoring box so right now everything is wide open. Of course I am the one in charge of monitoring so I will be anantech.com open!