damn idiot little brother....

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

IEC

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Jun 10, 2004
Silly Oregonians :p WTH? I live in Oregon? Oh... dang, must have forgotten I moved here 2 months ago :(

Aug 27, 2002
sounds sorta familiar, I used to have shirt that had the budweiser frogs on it and a roll of toilet paper, but instead of bud - weis - er it said butt - wi - per. I wore it to school dozens of times until we had a substitute teacher who sent me to the principals office. The principal thought it was funny as hell, and I said it promoted good hygene and that I did nothing wrong (which he started laughing even harder after I said that), but because of that one substitute he had me turn in inside out, and told me that if I wore it to school again it'd be confiscated.

newParadigm

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2003
I didn't know my hish school even had a dress code, judging by the clothes some of the chicks there wear (not that im complainging or nething).

Then our principal made an anouncment about it begining of this year. We have some real asshat teacher that enforce it way too much.

School content filtering is highly annoying and a load of bullsh!t, whether it be through a dress code or Internet Filtering.

Colt45

Lifer
Apr 18, 2001
every third kid at my school had some marijuana labeled clothing, and about half the student body was high at any given time. another 3/8's were looking for grass.

Anonemous

Diamond Member
May 19, 2003
Originally posted by: ariafrost
Silly Oregonians :p WTH? I live in Oregon? Oh... dang, must have forgotten I moved here 2 months ago :(

don't worry you don't get sales tax! :)

Aleksandar

May 31, 2004
Originally posted by: Colt45
every third kid at my school had some marijuana labeled clothing, and about half the student body was high at any given time. another 3/8's were looking for grass.

heheh reminds me of my high school

(???? ??????? - ??????? ??????!)
DA ne si evrein ti be?