Damn a$$hole on battle.net!!

ILikeSprite

Banned
Oct 14, 2001
Was playing a team game against the computer and this asshole builds a HUGE base and everyone is congratulating him on his awesome base. He's like yeah thanks....... blablabla. Anyway at the last minute he decides to go and wipe everyone out. Everyone is like WTF are you doing. He keeps saying it's free for all and we're all like NO. Also the game was for n00bs which he obviously wasn't. And since it was a team he could see everything that was going on in our bases. We had also planned an attack on the computer (which he did not help out on) so we had lost most of our defence anyway and he knew that was the perfect time to attack. What a fvcking loser. I just said fvck that and left the game.......

Rent

Diamond Member
Aug 8, 2000
Unfortunately, there are delinquents in every game available :( No games will ever be safe from assholes.

cressida

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2000
just kiddies trying to have fun
rolleye.gif

KennyTheGreat

Platinum Member
Dec 24, 2000
hehe
oh i rememerb the good ol days :p

when i was playing a 3vs3

and then my partners suckd
so i'ld kill them both till ike a buildin or two left
then ally with them again :pP

LeStEr

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 1999
Its a game? Who cares. Half the fun is backstabing your partner in the end if you can. The one thing that pisses me off is this so called "Lag hack" thats out there. I was in a 1v1 and this guy used it. It brings up the latency screen but dosnt allow you to drop the person. The game really lasted 15 mins but dragged on for an an hour. I could have killed that guy.

Nefrodite

Banned
Feb 15, 2001
:p always be paranoid and build defense for such a thing:p protects your from comp, protects you from your ally:p

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

<< Play Counterstrike. It has no lamers or cheaters.

;)
>>

Yeah, TFC too ;)

kami333

Diamond Member
Dec 12, 2001
There's more and more of them every day. If they start bs'ing I usually just quit. No sense in wasting time playing with a stupid kid when you could have some real fun.

Vortex22

Diamond Member
Sep 6, 2000
I always make sure to watch my allies closely and be ready to wipe them out if they try anything stupid. :)