Daily Show gets owned at the RNC

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
That counts as a news story? Camera man scuffle! Big news!

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
guys take it easy on the OP. It's been rough for him watching Trump live down to expectations.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
I want the last 10 minutes of my life back that I spent watching both videos embedded in that article. What I saw was the Daily Show crew being very restrained, no one raising their voice, and absolutely nothing akin to a physical "assault." This in spite of the fact that the Breitbart editor stood their insulting the show repeatedly, clearly trying to incite an incident, but failing to do so.

If a physical assault happened, it conveniently happened off camera. This is just Breitbart "news" for the like-minded.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
I want the last 10 minutes of my life back that I spent watching both videos embedded in that article. What I saw was the Daily Show crew being very restrained, no one raising their voice, and absolutely nothing akin to a physical "assault." This in spite of the fact that the Breitbart editor stood their insulting the show repeatedly, clearly trying to incite an incident, but failing to do so.

If a physical assault happened, it conveniently happened off camera. This is just Breitbart "news" for the like-minded.
The Daily Show guy grabbed the Breitbart editor, you obviously didn't watch the entire video. Also, you missed the part where Daily Show says they are on private property while on public property. Breitbart shut their shit down while eliciting aggression and stupid lies about the area being "private". Maybe the Daily Show should go to another conservative gay party to mock them at.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Aww, someone hasn't been paying attention to polling numbers lately. Hillary is faltering as usual, Trump is surging. Look at the graph, Trump has easily caught her. There is nothing "rough" when you are gaining in the polls week after week.
http://www.latimes.com/politics/

I find it funny that you were bragging about how Trump was winning a while back. Then his polls tanked and you disappeared. Now you are back to cherry picking polls and arguing that he's 'surging' because he's losing by less than he was before.

lol. You are not going to be a pretty sight when he most likely loses. I wonder what conspiracy you will claim stole his rightful and inevitable victory from him?

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
"Surging" during the GOP convention, no less. Lol. Guess he will disappear again next week when Hillary swings ahead during the Dem convention.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
1:30 (amongst several other times) "Youre totally allowed to stay and watch, thats fine"
2:34 "Youre actually inviting me NOT to watch"

Is this supposed to be a serious video clip or just satire? Because from what ive seen, both parties are potentially in the wrong, but the guy filming the filmers is at the very least an idiot and a douchebag trying to make up lies and drum up some deep emotions to gain views from anyone else who is as dumb as him.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Aww, someone hasn't been paying attention to polling numbers lately. Hillary is faltering as usual, Trump is surging. Look at the graph, Trump has easily caught her. There is nothing "rough" when you are gaining in the polls week after week.

Which of the two videos depicting the incident shows this grabbing, and at what time stamp in the video? I watched both videos and saw nothing of the sort. Whatever it was, it couldn't have been terribly significant.

If some Daily Show staffer saying it was private property when it wasn't is the biggest scandal you have to offer here, then it's yet another fail thread.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Gays for Trump?
Jews for Hitler?
Black KKK members.
Slaves fighting for the confederacy.
I swear, the world is soon coming to an end.
We are indeed living in the end times of biblical prophecy come true.

Someday, they will make a documentary on Trump and the election of 2016. And twilight zone's Rod Serling would be the only narrator to do this.
Too bad he's dead.
That would have been some bitchin documentary.

Rod: Consider this. An election, a political party, the mass hysteria of one man.
That man?
Mr Donald J Trump.
A country gone amuck from madness, and the people that sold their soul to the devil wearing a red hat.
You are NOT at some political convention.
YOU are in THE TWILIGHT ZONE.
do do do do ... do do do do

Thebobo

Lifer
Jun 19, 2006
Love it. Daily Show claims it's a private space on public property and gets shut down by Breitbart. Let alone the Daily Show trying to make gays (conservatives) at the convention look bad for their show that has tanking ratings. Owned.

http://www.breitbart.com/california/2016/07/20/the-daily-show-gays-for-trump-breitbart-news/

One does not simply link something from Breitbart without exposing his ignorance.

images

Feb 16, 2005
bwaaahhaa... speedy... so, where ya been man? just a coincidence you disappeared when drumpf started his eventual nosedive, right? I mean, you're an alpha, you're above that like your tangelo fruit rollup skinned leader, right?

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com

Uhh, and every liberal and conservative who pay any attention completely expected his numbers to go up at convention time. That always happens. Then, they settle back down.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999
This has to be the stupidest gotcha video I've ever watched.

I assume by "Our Party" he means the republican convention. If I ever went to a "news" site and saw them referring to a political convention as "their party" I'd never go back to that "news" website. What a bunch of hacks.

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000

speedy is a weak little man who has to lie to fill the void in his life because he knows that he'll always be a coward.

wetech

Jul 16, 2002
Gays for Trump?
Jews for Hitler?
Black KKK members.
Slaves fighting for the confederacy.
I swear, the world is soon coming to an end.
We are indeed living in the end times of biblical prophecy come true.

Someday, they will make a documentary on Trump and the election of 2016. And twilight zone's Rod Serling would be the only narrator to do this.
Too bad he's dead.
That would have been some bitchin documentary.

Rod: Consider this. An election, a political party, the mass hysteria of one man.
That man?
Mr Donald J Trump.
A country gone amuck from madness, and the people that sold their soul to the devil wearing a red hat.
You are NOT at some political convention.
YOU are in THE TWILIGHT ZONE.
do do do do ... do do do do

Trumps stance on gay rights aren't as far right as you apparently think... but keep on ranting.

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Wow. Seems like the standard for "ownage" has fallen almost as far as the standards for republican leaders.

This is what speed and others are crowing about? Seriously?

I'm not sure if I should laugh or feel pity here.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Not clicking on a breitbart link in a speedy thread. I'm guessing it doesn't show what he says it does, or to nearly the degree he suggests?

What do I win?

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
This has to be the stupidest gotcha video I've ever watched.

I assume by "Our Party" he means the republican convention. If I ever went to a "news" site and saw them referring to a political convention as "their party" I'd never go back to that "news" website. What a bunch of hacks.
What he means by "our party" was a party thrown for the gays, led by Milo. Stop proving the studies right that Dems have lower IQs than Repubs.

SP33Demon

Lifer
Jun 22, 2001
Uhh, and every liberal and conservative who pay any attention completely expected his numbers to go up at convention time. That always happens. Then, they settle back down.

Don't be obtuse, Clinton had an 11.2 point lead on March 25th and that's now down to 2.7. We are looking at an epic meltdown in the making. In fact, Trump even pulled ahead on May 25th. Her lead ain't gonna hold til November.

Read the chart and weep. You are witnessing an epic meltdown for your weakass, felonious candidate:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...s/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
Don't be obtuse, Clinton had an 11.2 point lead on March 25th and that's now down to 2.7. We are looking at an epic meltdown in the making. In fact, Trump even pulled ahead on May 25th. Her lead ain't gonna hold til November.

Read the chart and weep. You are witnessing an epic meltdown for your weakass, felonious candidate:
http://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...s/general_election_trump_vs_clinton-5491.html

It will be nice when you mysteriously disappear again once her lead widens, just like you did last time. You know someone's desperate when they are saying 'BUT RIGHT NOW WE'RE ONLY LOSING BY THREE POINTS".

I almost feel sorry for you because your ego is so invested in this. I hope you have the courage to come back here after the election so we can all make fun of you.