Daily Caller Editor Drops Some Truth On Bill Maher’s Audience-Middle East

Status
Not open for further replies.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
My own sentiments have been made known and are still true....
IMO the Palestinians people are their own worse enemy and should have known better than to elect Hamas to represent them.

IMO for their to be a lasting peace both side need to sit down with nothing on the table, no history, no expectations, only a sincere desire to achieve Peace!!

The following has been typed from this link -- http://news.yahoo.com/daily-caller-editor-drops-truth-bill-maher-audience-140209477.html

This is from a conversation between Bill Maher and a 3 person panel...most likely they are pro-Israel!!
Yet some good points are made!!

First of all let me say that it is just tragic that Palestinian children and parents are dying! It is very sad...

But lets ask the bigger question -- Whose fault is it?
If it`s your father or uncle or brother who is firing those rockets into Israel..whose fault is it really?

Do you really expect the israeli`s not to retaliate?

To understans this better we need to look at the Hamas Charter...which even though they took out article 10......their leaders as of 2012 had called for the destruction of Israel....(there is a link in one of the other threads)
Yet even now the charter calls for the murder of Jews in general...

Hamas doesn`t care if they kill Israeli citizens...but they don`t care if Palestinian civilians die...for Hamas until recently having Palestinians die has been a huge public relations coup for Hamas!! To Hamas that is a win, win!!

It has been said that Israel is using a missle defense system to protect its citizens and Hamas is using it`s citizens to protect it`s missles!

If Hamas had the opportunity they would kill the maximum number Israeli`s they could....
Yet Israel has the opportinity to kill way more people and they do not.....hmmm

An amazing fact -- I thought this was comical of sorts --
If you are israel you have to win every war or military engagement.....to continue to be Israel you cannot go 8 and 1.....

Jew have 150 + Nobel prizes and Muslims actually have 10??? What gives??

Perhaps the muslims have issues with science and
mathematics...etc.....or seeing their own people excel....

Then we have the fact that everybody wins when that region of the world is peaceful! At present nobody is winning....both sides will win when the region is in peace!!

The Palestinian people have made some very bad choices of their own leaders and are victimized by their leaders...

Israel withdrew from Gaza in 2005.....it`s not occupying Gaza.
Then the palestinians elected Hamas in 2007!

Truth be told Israel doesn`t want to be in Gaza...Israel wants to take out tunnels and missle launchers and leave Gaza...

If hamas truly cared about the Palestinians people they would have built underground shelters for the people! Instead they built tunnels to smuggle and hide missle launchers...

Nuff said....here is the piece that I took most of this information from....no I did not verify it..but most of the points are basic and true.....nobody cares about this that or who did what...these are things that matter presently.....

http://news.yahoo.com/daily-caller-editor-drops-truth-bill-maher-audience-140209477.html

Last edited:

alzan

Diamond Member
May 21, 2003
The editor's anti-Bill Maher and/or anti-liberal bias shines through that "article" like a trillion candlepower light; whatever point he was trying to make was burned out by his bias.

Screech

Golden Member
Oct 20, 2004
That sounded like four people agreeing with each other.

lol, this.

The editor's anti-Bill Maher and/or anti-liberal bias shines through that "article" like a trillion candlepower light; whatever point he was trying to make was burned out by his bias.

Also this

Status
Not open for further replies.