Cute girl at the fast food joint

Namuna

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2000
Alright there's a cute girl that works at an Au'Bon Pain close by. I've made eye contact with her a few times already and have even elicited a smile from her.

Here's the problem...I'm a BIGTIME CHICKENSH|T! I haven't talked to her and the eye contact only lasts a moment because I always look away. I'm such a WUSS!

Help me! What's the best way to break the ice with someone that works behind a register? Not to mention there's plenty of her coworkers around.

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
Reach out, squeeze her breasts, & say Are those real? in your best incredulous voice.

Seriously, though, don't do it while she's working. Wait until she's off so you don't embarass her in front of her coworkers, & also you'll have her full attention. While she's working she's going to be worried about doing her job, & probably won't give you the time of day.

Viper GTS

Oct 19, 2000
Go up and order something from her. This usually seems to work...... But, after you order something, you need start a casual conversation, such as asking if its been a hard day. Then, over the next couple of weeks, just keep talking, and eventually ask her out on a date.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Reach down, grab her crotch and say "So that's what it feels like"

Worked for me in 7th grade in the lunch line, I don't know about now:Q

Really though, tell her that she has a great smile...chicks dig that sappy stuff :)

Stark

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2000
Hey Viper, whatever happened with the hottie you were eyeing at work? Did you take your own advice? ;)

Namuna,
Just find out her schedule and go eat there whenever she's working. After the third or fourth time, include "and your phone number" when you place your order. She'll either think your a dork or you're in.

Namuna

Platinum Member
Jun 20, 2000
Viper:
Grabbing her 'goods' is one sided, it's only fair that I drop trou and show her mine as well.

A nice innocent introduction while buying something from her seems a safe way to go. If I have the nerve, the comment about having a nice smile would do nicely as well.

Good stuff folks!

Viper GTS

Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
No, I never did anything. Don't work with her anymore, either. She switched to another group, & I see her maybe once a week if I walk by her desk.

Viper GTS

kranky

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I'd wait until there was no one else in line, then when she was waiting on me ask if she'd like to get something to eat after work at (insert name of food joint). I think that would be less pressure on her than asking for a regular date right off.

cxim

Golden Member
Dec 18, 1999
This always works & you don't have to think of any thing to say.

Go buy something & pay with a $1.00 bill. before you pay, put some super glue on the bill so both of you are glued together.

hints of things to have 'handy'

some super glue remover..(acetone )

Nail polish remover works & does not look like you planned it. Say you were buying it for your sister.

A nice smile.

By the time you are unstuck, you will be close friends

Ranger X

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
Just start a small conversation with her. "Hi, my name is ____" and then ask her about her work or something. Maybe stay until closing time? Or will that make you look a bit too pathetic? :)

BigSmooth

Lifer
Aug 18, 2000
Spill some cold coffee on yourself and some scalding coffee on her.

Then, act like the coffee on you is really hot and start tearing the clothes off of both of you while clawing at your eyes and screeching "The burning! Oh GOD, please let the burning stop!

You'll get to see her naked and you'll be her hero!

Imported

Lifer
Sep 2, 2000
LOL Big.

Seriously, just order something, maybe you'll start a conversation about something. :)

Rogue

Banned
Jan 28, 2000
Better yet, spill some hot coffee on your crotch and tell her you'll let her in on the lawsuit if she goes out with you. Spilling hot coffee on one's crotch always seems to get headlines.

bigvince

Banned
Aug 25, 2000
walk up to her at the counter and look deeply into her eyes and in your deepest most seductive voice say "your eyes are like dark pools of love in which i would swim"......sounds corny you say? well it worked on the last three girls i tryed it on .....no joke!;)

yakko

Lifer
Apr 18, 2000

<< Then, act like the coffee on you is really hot and start tearing the clothes off of both of you while clawing at your eyes and screeching &quot;The burning! Oh GOD, please let the burning stop! >>

<< Reach out, squeeze her breasts, &amp; say Are those real? in your best incredulous voice. >>

hahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!! ROTFLMAOPIMP!!!!!!!!

perry

Diamond Member
Apr 7, 2000
A German friend of mine uses this line at clubs.. <in my best German accent>
Darling.. Let me tell you something.. You have a great ass..

Works for him 9 out of 10 times. The 9 end up in slaps, but he has a great time with the 10th, or so he says...

See if you can read her body language and find a ice breaker type question to ask. Hard day.. Slow day.. Busy lunch time.. etc. If she gives you anything more than a &quot;yea&quot; you're in. Work on it from there.. Maybe she'd like to get a drink later on, or grab something to eat after work, or a quickie in the back room :)

Aceman

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
Pay for something with a $1 bill that has a &quot;note&quot; on it and your phone number. And might I add, in big black or flourecent lettering. Make sure when she sees that $1 that you have puppy dog eyes and that &quot;begging&quot; look on your face.

VisionsUCI

Golden Member
Oct 21, 2000
say hi... order your food, say thanks.... introduce yourself...

next time you go their, take it a step further, ask how she's doing. it usually doesn't work when people try to be all smooth and think they can ask her out the first time you actually talk to her.