Curiosity question - do you CS players actually use guns in real life?

Pretender

Banned
Mar 14, 2000
I personally don't (I'm underage and guns are illegal in NYC :(), but if I had the chance I probably would for security reasons. How many of you own guns, and if so, what gun(s)?

bigbootydaddy

Banned
Sep 14, 2000
NO GUNS, never have, never will.

not trying to start and anti gun war, but NO positive will ever come of having one. take them all away (every last single one of them) and you just solved a lot of problems. there are other ways...but people wont learn.

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
I don't play CS, but I do have some guns.

12ga Remington Wingmaster 870
20ga Montgomery Ward
.22 rifle
.22 Browning Buckmaster semi-auto pistol

I've shot a 9mm pistol, but I couldn't hit sh1t with it. :(

I have a friend with a TON of weapons. He's got a really nice AR-15 w/ walnut stock.

amish

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
I own Sig P226 .40 and Browning Buckmark .22 handguns. I've fired many different rifles and shotguns. The last time I tested on an M16 I qualified expert.

warcleric

Banned
May 31, 2000
I have an H&K .40 a Beretta .45 an Armalite AR-10 and a Mossburg 12 GA. I have fired nearly every weapon in CS, except the scout and the awm. The shotguns I have fired equivalents, not the exact models as CS.

chechi

Banned
May 13, 2001
If you take away guns in this country then the crime rate will shoot through the roof. Look what happend in australia. Dont ever let anybody take your rights away from you.

myputer

Golden Member
Feb 14, 2001

<< If you take away guns in this country then the crime rate will shoot through the roof. Look what happend in australia. Dont ever let anybody take your rights away from you. >>

I believe this thread asked a simple question- DO YOU CS PLAYERS ACTUALLY USE GUNS IN REAL LIFE!

I have shot a shotgun before, but I don't own any guns;)

Scabilian

Jan 16, 2001
i used shoot guns all the time with my dad. as of now i don't own a fire arm. i plan on picking up a pistol that doesnt have papers on it. i don't want the government to know i own a weapon. :D