Originally posted by: PhasmatisNox
Originally posted by: fyleow
Originally posted by: FreshPrince
if you do that, you will be eating poison
I'm pretty sure that it is safe.
I've heard that that's a myth from reliable sources. Then again, I've heard from 100x more unreliable sources that it's true. I've eaten off of microwaved styrofoam before, and I'm still kicking. I think that if it were horribly unsafe, that it'd have been pulled from the market a long time ago.
Cliff notes: I've eaten on it, I'm still going.