waffleironhead

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
Congrats Silverthorne!

I have been running Cuboid in my spare cycles when dpad finishes a round. Due to the fact Dpad doesnt fully use both sides of my HT proc towards the end of a run. Even so I have reached quite as few tosses! Nowhere near you tho!

Spacehead

Lifer
Jun 2, 2002
Congrats Silverthorne!!! :D

Welcome to the forums waffleironhead :) Not running SoB anymore?

waffleironhead

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005
Spacehead

Bad luck on the seveteen or bust, I assembled another system to run it on, but the stress was too much for the dated parts.

So I am running Dpad,Cuboid,and sometimes give a bit to OGR for old times sake.

GeoffS

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Indeed! If anyone knows the answer to this, I'd appreciate it... when I signed up a PC to run this, I didn't spell the team name the same as Silverthorn... there are 18 participants who are clearly TA members, but 4 of us didn't spell it the same way, and it would appear that we're not being included in the team total (stated as having 14 members only). Will altering the file on our systems fix that? Is there a project admin I need to get in touch with?

TIA!

Geoff

Silverthorne

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2004
You're showing up on the free-dc site so I think everyone is being counted and I believe this was already taken care of by the Cuboid staff.

caferace

Golden Member
May 31, 2005
It appears my alter-ego, "acferace" has also joined TA on Cuboid. :eek:

Hrmmm.

-jim

caferace

Golden Member
May 31, 2005
Hey, it's not funny! :laugh:

If they would reconcile their differences, I'd be ahead of GeoffS. :D

-jim

Silverthorne

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2004
Originally posted by: BlackMountainCow
LOL @ Jim :D

Lol nice caferace, try contacting nick jones on the cuboid page, maybe it can be changed.

We're only about 103 million away from passing all the people who aren't on a team. :D

caferace

Golden Member
May 31, 2005
OK, Cuboid just updated their stats and me and my worse half are #'s 42 and 65, respectively. :)

I'll drop Nick a line. Unless of course, there is some magic file (or registry entry) I can modify to fix it to my regular UID.

I "put out" ~5M today Silverthorne. Hope that helps. :D

-jim

Silverthorne

Golden Member
Jan 23, 2004
Danail at Cuboid had this to say,

"The team "Team Anandtech" in now handled without case sensitivity.
Thanks four your vivid contribution!"