CSI Season Finale! Official Thread!~

geckojohn

Diamond Member
Nov 28, 2000
Who's going to watch the season finale? It's going to be a special two hours long!!!

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
I'll watch it just because Quentin directed it. Though Ive seriously lost alot of interest in the show. It was awesome at first but then the crimes got ridiculous, Grissom turned into God knowledge-wise, and basically every woman wants to sleep with him... Too far-fetched.

Kenazo

Lifer
Sep 15, 2000
Originally posted by: MartyMcFly3
I'll watch it just because Quentin directed it. Though Ive seriously lost alot of interest in the show. It was awesome at first but then the crimes got ridiculous, Grissom turned into God knowledge-wise, and basically every woman wants to sleep with him... Too far-fetched.

Still one of the best shows on TV these days.

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
Originally posted by: Kenazo

Still one of the best shows on TV these days.

I won't deny that. It's better than most of the crap on tv. It just kinda went from favorite show to not watching much of it. I still watched the marathon on Spike that week whenever I could though.

JoeKing

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
when and what channel? I usually don't want network shows, but I'll check this one out.

cerebusPu

Diamond Member
May 27, 2000

thats because grissom is a producer of the show. :confused:

allisolm

Elite Member
Administrator
Jan 2, 2001

Modeps

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
I'm Tivoing it even though I've never seen CSI before. I'm a sucker for Tarrantino.

amol

Lifer
Jul 8, 2001
Originally posted by: fallenangel99
watch 24 dammit!

24 isn't until Monday :confused:

Monday: 24 Season Finale (2 hours)

Tuesday: House Season Finale

Wednesday: Lost Season Finale (2 hours)

next week is going to be busy :D