Question Cs go settings

LOUISSSSS

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2005
To say "I'm playing at max settings", does that I mean I max out everything in the cs go video settings? Or to go into my (amd Radeon) gaming software settings in windows and set everything on max

Last edited:

LOUISSSSS

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2005
So if i've set all my in-game video settings to "max", i still get 175+ FPS. When i then to into AMD Radeon Software and change all of those game settings to max, it severely drops my fps to under 100. What do you think is going on there?

Stuka87

Diamond Member
Dec 10, 2010
So if i've set all my in-game video settings to "max", i still get 175+ FPS. When i then to into AMD Radeon Software and change all of those game settings to max, it severely drops my fps to under 100. What do you think is going on there?

The Radeon Control Panel settings allow you to set things that the game never gave the option to. Such as VSR, which can greatly impact frame rates, but give sharper visuals.

Reactions: bigboxes

Leeea

Diamond Member
Apr 3, 2020
if you had ever accidentally wandered in the P&N section of AT, you would be using the ignore fucntion - believe me.
And no, dont go there.

Do not listen to him! The P&N section is completely harmless. Nothing bad has ever happened there. Teddy bears and fluffy bunnies*. That is all.

*they are so tasty! Especially the teddy bears.