Crystal Pepsi Petition

20_MuleTeam_Borax

Oct 9, 1999
After seeing a thread on Crystal Pepsi here a couple weeks ago, I was inspired to start a petition calling for it to be manufactured again. I wrote a perl script petition for my site.

Not that this will have much influence on Pespi, but what information should I gather on the petition? Keep in mind that infomation such as addresses (snail or Email) do not have to be displayed on the list of people who signed.

thx

Locutus of Board

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 1999
Take a can of pepsi, pour it into a glass.

Put a string in it.

Let the liquid evaporate.

If you're lucky, the sugar should form crystals on the string.

(It's especially tasty if, during the time you let it dry, that some flies and other insects fly in and stuff.)

Munch out! Enjoy!

ratkil

Platinum Member
Jan 12, 2000
LOB, there are times, not a lot mind you, but times that you somewhat scare me...... ;)

Rogue

Banned
Jan 28, 2000
Yeah, well how about a petition for Peanut Butter Twix too while you're at it. What the hell were they thinking when they stopped making those?!

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000
hmm... I wonder if that case of crystal pepsi I have in my closet is still good? Anyone interested in it? Maybe I'll post it in FS/T! :p

Yeah, and what the hell happened to all the different Twix flavors? Not just peanut butter, but for awhile they had cookies n creme! Damn those were good!

Rogue

Banned
Jan 28, 2000
Mmmmm....since I can't leave for lunch today, a Crystal Pepsi and a Peanut Butter Twix sound really good. Damn I'm hungy!

20_MuleTeam_Borax

Oct 9, 1999
My site doesn't have a domain yet, and I can't remember the IP. I'm at work now, but i'll post the link when i get home. I didn't post it originially b/c I wanted to test teh script a little more.

So what info should i collect? Name, town, state, etc?

randomlinh

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
linh.wordpress.com
Name, email. I don't think you should collect too much info. Maybe city and or state.

Hey, i'll take a can of crystal pepsi.. tho, if it's been in your closet all this time.. hrmm.. it'll taste like crystal water prolly

20_MuleTeam_Borax

Oct 9, 1999
OK, the petition is up. I have tested it sufficiently for it to go into beta. Tell people to sign it.

http://199.224.92.172/cgi-bin/crystalpepsi.pl

Uh oh, i just realized i didn't implement any locking of the file while the script is running. This could cause problems if more than one person is signing at once. Oh well, looks like i ahve more work to do.

BiggieN

Banned
Apr 3, 2000
hmmm, i'll sign....i loved that crystal pepsi stuff, kinda like 7-up and pepsi combined...

and

WERK, can i get that case off of you...i'll reimburse you for your troubles all for some crystal pepsi...anyone else out there with crystal pepsi...must've been like 6 yeas ago when they stopped making them...i still remember the commercial and the SNL parody about it...Crystal Gravy..LOL :D

Rogue

Banned
Jan 28, 2000
You didn't know that Chooie? Or are you being sarcastic (so damn hard to tell on these boards sometimes...)? I definitely haven't been able to find them anywhere. In the past few years I have looked in Kansas, Missouri, California, Colorado, Utah, California, Washington, Alabama and Georgia. I can't find 'em anywhere so I assume they stopped making them. Can anyone verify the existence of Peanut Butter Twix in the wild???

Chooie

Platinum Member
Nov 8, 1999
I just honestly haven't noticed... man, I did love those things.

Androck99

Jun 17, 2000
Hey werk, would you sell some of yer crystal pepsi? Like I said in my Crystal Pepsi thread, I was out of the country when it came and went. I really want to try it. It's probably still good...it was probably loaded with preservatives anyway.