Crysis _ [CCC] v2.21

Zenoth

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2005
Hmmm, finally a reason to clean my Crysis' box, remove the dust and play it a third time after a good three months of inactivity.

Thanks for the heads up.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
This an official patch/mod?

I still haven't installed mine yet. Have an 8800gt but thinking of waiting till I pick up a new card in the next month or so (hoping for even more price cuts with the august release of revised nvidia 200 series) as I game at 1920rez and want it to look sweet from the start.

StevenNevets

Jul 7, 2006
Originally posted by: pontifex
looks like it's just a Custom Crysis Config file, not a patch.
Correct. 6 different levels.

Also includes TOD (time of day), shadow tweaks, and ai tweaks to make the game even harder.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
I was thinking about starting a new game on Hard, might have to check this out.

CP5670

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2004
I played the game for the first time with this triple C package along with a few other changes I made in the autoexec file. A good compromise between speed and IQ is to use the high settings package when you install this, and then turn up the texture size settings, the parallax mapping and the sunbeams to their very high values. That seems to give you most of the nice effects from very high without the hefty performance hit.

Elcs

Diamond Member
Apr 27, 2002
Originally posted by: CP5670
I played the game for the first time with this triple C package along with a few other changes I made in the autoexec file. A good compromise between speed and IQ is to use the high settings package when you install this, and then turn up the texture size settings, the parallax mapping and the sunbeams to their very high values. That seems to give you most of the nice effects from very high without the hefty performance hit.

Awesome... I'll try this when my copy of Crysis arrives in the post.

Ebay seems to be letting me down on my Crysis purchase.